IGNORED

Yellow Submarine For Barmslee

EastEnder

yeah, come on subbers. Get your cycling hats on!!!!

You don't take yourselves too seriously (unlike some!)- so you can get hold of a cycling helmet and put it on (surely if you can do the :clap: you can do the helmets?)!

It celebrates Jer's superb cycling for the past season-

AND it stops us from being in too much pain when met with a brick wall as we spend 90 minutes trying, and failing to score.

yeah, come on subbers. Get your cycling hats on!!!!

You don't take yourselves too seriously (unlike some!)- so you can get hold of a cycling helmet and put it on (surely if you can do the :clap: you can do the helmets?)!

It celebrates Jer's superb cycling for the past season-

AND it stops us from being in too much pain when met with a brick wall as we spend 90 minutes trying, and failing to score.

Its got to be cycling clobber.

I put out an email to the entire office this morning and so far have the following:

4 Cycling helmets

2 Sunglasses

1 Set of stabilisers

1 Set Bicycle clips

2 High visibilty vests

1 Water bottle

1 pair of cycling shorts (large)

By Sunday I should be able to open a small market stall for anybody without any of the required items.

I urge my fellow supporters to dismiss the glove and wear the helmet.

Its got to be cycling clobber.

I put out an email to the entire office this morning and so far have the following:

4 Cycling helmets

2 Sunglasses

1 Set of stabilisers

1 Set Bicycle clips

2 High visibilty vests

1 Water bottle

1 pair of cycling shorts (large)

By Sunday I should be able to open a small market stall for anybody without any of the required items.

I urge my fellow supporters to dismiss the glove and wear the helmet.

good good- we have a fair few now.

At risk of repetition- this will not only be a good laugh and a chance to prove that City fans do NOT take themselves too seriously- but also a good chance to say "well done Jer"

reminder- if anyone can help with bucket collection INSIDE the ground at HALF TIME vs Blackpool (everyone can give up 15 mins surely?) then please email me at redandwhite2000@hotmail.com with name and seat number

regards

Archived