IGNORED

City Pictures Old And New

Red Finesse

Hi there, I am in the process of creating artwork to be made into a canvas print for a friends birthday.

The idea is to gather as many pictures as i can from the 70's onwards and make a collage.

Pictures of past and present city legends, us in the top flight, decent ones of ashton gate, historic moments etc.

Now, i have done the obvious and searched Google and citypics extensively but there really isn't alot, especially of the 70s and more importantly the 1976 team.

What i am hoping for, is some very kind people to have some of the said pictures already on their PC, or maybe be able to scan from a Book or old match program maybe or even just a handy website i can visit?

Any help would be greatly appreciated and perhaps i can share what i already have found with others.

Thanks in advance

I'd like to say a big thank you to Everyone who has helped.

I have found more than enough to do the artwork, my friend will be extremely pleased! (Might even do one for myself!)

Great history lesson on Ziderheads "hall of fame section" highly recommend anyone to go visit!!!

HUGE kudos to Cider Gliders and Cider Head who have Contributed Massively to that part of the forum!!!

I'd like to say a big thank you to Everyone who has helped.

I have found more than enough to do the artwork, my friend will be extremely pleased! (Might even do one for myself!)

Great history lesson on Ziderheads "hall of fame section" highly recommend anyone to go visit!!!

HUGE kudos to Cider Gliders and Cider Head who have Contributed Massively to that part of the forum!!!

cheers fella' :farmer:

Archived