IGNORED

Forum Football Team

wayne allisons tongues

I am organising the forum team for this season with a couple of the other lads and am interested to know if there is any interest in any one wanting to play this season. Does not matter on ability or age as long as your over 16 you are welcome to come along.

I have entered the team into the internet forum league and am in the process of arranging games home and away.

First match is against preston at there training ground on the 29th November (preston are going to create special programme for this match against them for it will be our first league game) so if your interested let me know asap so can pass on your details to there contact.

This will be followed all being well with games against

Yeovil home and away

Burnley home and away

Barnsley home

Preston home

Nottm forest away

These are being finalised at the moment and a few more games could be added as well.

So if you wish to play PM me or let it be known on this topic and will get back to you with details and hope to hear from quite a few of you soon.

Have been told always interest to play for the team so hopefully should get a good response

Hope to speak to you soon

Nick

trying to sort out training, i live in wigan so training will be hard for me but can be sorted with other lads. No cost normally just paying for the ref split between us all if home game. All games will be played in the morning so don't intefere with city games and also opposition can watch there lot lose to us in the afternoon

Hope that helps

Nick

I imagine that the Preston game was not really what you wanted for the first game, but it was a credit to you that there were 9 lads willing to make the trip.

We have put together a youtube piece on the match, but can not post the URL until I have five posts to my name, so I will work on that and get it added to this thread.

As it was me who put together the programme I can only apologise for the poor quality of the images, I will blame the printer as the quality was good on the screen :surrender:

Please do not be too good when we come down to Bristol in April though :laugh:

I imagine that the Preston game was not really what you wanted for the first game, but it was a credit to you that there were 9 lads willing to make the trip.

We have put together a youtube piece on the match, but can not post the URL until I have five posts to my name, so I will work on that and get it added to this thread.

As it was me who put together the programme I can only apologise for the poor quality of the images, I will blame the printer as the quality was good on the screen :surrender:

Please do not be too good when we come down to Bristol in April though :laugh:

Archived