IGNORED

Travelling To Barnsley

Bristol Boy

The amount of away support will be decided by QPR's result.

'000's will decide at 5.00pm on Saturday.

I'm actually staying in Yorkshire for a long weekend (No co-incidence but don't tell Mrs Bristol Boy!) and a QPR win on Saturday could see me missing the game and travelling home earlier than planned on a Sunday.

Anything other than a QPR win, will see 2-3,000, no more, as you can see from yesterdays gate, our fans are beginning to accept the play offs and, unlike Brighton, for example, they will be viewed by our fans as a failure.

A QPR win and the absence of any kind of public transport, will see 900-1,500 followed by a very poor turnout for what will virtually be a nothing game against Blackpool.

Hope I'm wrong, Swindon win, we beat Barnsley,Blackpool's a sell out and a win followed by a carnival atmosphere.

I really do hope, I'm absolutely wrong but I've lost faith in DW & This team of nearly men.

I cant see the turnout versus Blackpool being poor as only a win for QPR and defeat for us at Barnsley would make its meaningless game. Most people will have already got tickets for Blackpool anyway
QPR draw, we loose, that's 2 points in front and a trip to Wednesday, with only a point needed.

Three points for them and we go into Sundays game needing a win to have any realistic chance of auto, on the basis that they'll loose or draw against a totally dispirited Wednesday side for whom the end of the season can't come quick enough.

Yesterday was our big chance-Face it-We blew it-THE NEARLY MEN.

Archived