IGNORED

Who Do You Dislike The Most?

Mr Gow

Clubs

I don't hate any club, it's the people involved with them. Generally the fans you meet or hear on teh radio.

Newcastle

Leeds

West 'Am

Whichever club Harry Redknapp is in charge of

Galatasary

Celtic

Rangers

Any non league club that takes up valuable air time on Radio Brizzle

Liverpool

Plymouth

National teams

It's hard to distinguish between hating the nation, and their teams.

Scotland

Ireland

Wales

N Ireland

All the Scandanavian teams

England to a degree

Turkey

Switzerland

Austria

Poland

Every African team except Tunisia and possibly Egypt and Morocco but definitely including France

Clubs

Sagheads

Baadiff

Swindle

QPR

Palarse

National teams

Portugal

Argentina

Croatia

Wales

Scotland

My considered choice :innocent06: .....

Clubs

Hertha Berlin

TSG Hoffenheim

West Mercia Police FC

West Midlands Police FC

Bayern Munich

Borussia Dortmund

Wolfsburg

Schalke

Borussia Monchengladbach

B Leverkusen

National teams

Germany

Any non league club that takes up valuable air time on Radio Brizzle

Harsh! And presumably you also moan about the lack of Football League news on Radio 5 Live? I would much rather hear about Non League than suffer phone-ins where some City/Gas are 'Best ever' if they have won, and 'Worst ever' if they have lost.

Harsh! And presumably you also moan about the lack of Football League news on Radio 5 Live? I would much rather hear about Non League than suffer phone-ins where some City/Gas are 'Best ever' if they have won, and 'Worst ever' if they have lost.

Nah, it's not about wanting "only Bristol city related" chat. I just think the general population of the Radio Bristol area would rather have a second or third player interview, or a decent bit or knowledgeable comment from the host on the league teams, rather than anything related to the non league clubs or some drivel from Mick from Stockwood or whoever. I don't think there should be the callers we all know are rubbish, I think get a City related person in and have an intelligent chat about things with Geoff or whoever the Rovers person is. Hell actually talk to the reporters who have watched the match and get their professional insight.

Radio 5 dead is a national station and serves the national interest. I find it mind numbing when a non league fan rings up that too. Not only because it's not my personal interest but because it clearly nausiates the generally ignorant DJ too who pretends he knows, is interested and cares. It's cringeworthy. I really hate it when Radio Brizzle has Premier League reports because that takes away from the local important action, if you want national..you have the national option. It should be about the local teams, but only the ones it makes sense to be interested in. IMO more people will turn off because the Team Bath manager comes on..than if non league football was cut out completely. I just believe the football quality cut off point for sending reporters/having interviews unless something "really" important comes up should be much higher on Brizzle

My Hated Clubs;

Gas- Subhuman scum

Rangers - The fans I have met of theirs are horrible, plus they think they are good, theyre not, and they destroy scottish football

Celtic- Same reason as Rangers

Swindle- Roundabout scum

Cardiff- Scum

Man Ure- Because I am jealous

Newcastle- Fans think they have a god given right to be succesful and claim they are the best in the world, theyre not they are miserable...the east end has the best fans...

National Teams

England- I am a bristolian scot- if thats possible so its the only choice....

I'll try to get these in some kind of order...

Clubs

ROVERS

Cardiff

QPR

Forest

Stoke

Plymouth

Wolves

Palace

Chelsea

Swansea

I've just made a slight adjustment for you there young Turnip before anyone notices, just to show you've been brought up right. :whistle:

Ciderhider - why the hatred for The Spanish and Brazillians?

You would need to see the sick and utterly disgusting racist forums in both Spain and Brazil with regard to Lewis Hamilton. Both Country's are united in racist hatred for Lewis, I've never seen anything like it in my entire life, it takes a hell of a lot to shock me, but I was left completely gob smacked by 100's of comments. I'm almost ashamed to be a human sometimes.

Archived