IGNORED

Submarniers!?

ziderhead2003

Guest robintat
I hear the initiation ceremony involves some Ky jelly, a pink tutu, some tar and a bag of feathers :rolleyes:
hey..how come my initiation didnt involve that??!! DOH! :);)

As far as I'm aware, to join the yellow submariners you'll need to travel on their sub to an away game and/or know Commodore midland red or Senior Sub officers Mal Aggro, Elvis_Dolman and East Ender. If you pass their initiation (involving cider drinking) you may then receive a submariner signature from cider head. :D

I understand from midland red that in no way can the yellow submariners be considered an elitist organisation i.e. membership is open to all BCFC supporters. You do not have to be a German descended aristocrat like the British government Queen nor do you have to be a plutocrat liar like Tory Blair and all his political cronies. Hope that helps answer your question :rolleyes::);)

Up the City

:rolleyes: Dear Ziderhead, nothing official, just a bunch of loons 'aving a larf!

Follow the yellow sub (which confusingly isn't yellow anymore) to Barnsley

next Sunday, and join in with all the old songs.

Look for postings to find out if there is a theme 4 this trip, :PC_Plod: Comedy

Policemans helmets was suggested, to mark the 20th anniversary of the miners strike, but this was shouted down by left wing submariners :@

Honorary membership will be given to any BCFC fan as pointed out by Red Goblin who insists on originality in the quest for having a laugh whilst supporting city (and of course travelling on the siad yellow sub to away matches)

This can consist by means of witty remarks, rendition of new and old songs and of course following the dress code , which for this weekends forthcoming trip to BarmsLee shall be snorkel & goggles and Hawaiian shirt.

Ths dress code is manadatory for all yellow subbers as punishments will be meted out during full sub manouvres

There will also be a collection for our esteemed friend (and nut case) Mr Jer Boon, so ensure you bring some extra funds.

Hip Hip to the sub and all who sail in her

God save the queen (even if she is a bit of a Bravarian)

:rolleyes::);):D:D:D

As stated.

Anything original is OK

The marigolds have been left at Swindle, however, you may see the odd one going around, as you may with the balaclavas.

Groucho Marks disguises have been mooted so you could try this, either way you will be welcome.

We'll be relatively easy to spot at BarmsLee, as we'll be extreemely vocal, even though we'll be singing through snorkels

Come and join us (over here)

:rolleyes::);):D:D:D

anybody is welcome to come and join us at the games we have no restrictions regarding age, size or gender, who do you think we are the BCFC board. you will find us a very friendly bunch although sometimes a bit nutty. i don"t think we"ll be hard to find just look for 30 guys in snorkels singing there heads off.

yours ready for barnsley midland red.

:Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :clap::D:D:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Just a regulation 52 berth sub for the Barmslee trip.

The 75 berth blue aircraft carrier is thankfully in dry-dock awaiting refurbishment.

As mentioned, nothing official, just daft buggers having a craic and getting behind the City.

See you all in Yorkshire. :angry:

:clap::D:D:angry::angry::angry:

bunch of pr##ks if u ask me!!!!
No one asked your opinion and to be fair you are entitled to one.

We don't care a stuff for your rude and aggressive comments but if you would care to engage in a true and honest discussion as to your reasoning then I would be pleased to share a pint with you in Wedlocks before the Blackpool game.

Please PM me if you want to justify calling us a bunch of todgers.

Regards

:clap:

bemmyred Posted on Apr 26 2004, 09:23 PM

bunch of pr##ks if u ask me!!!!

See i told you he was a ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................person of the highest integrity who isn't intent on confrontation!

No one asked your opinion and to be fair you are entitled to one.

We don't care a stuff for your rude and aggressive comments but if you would care to engage in a true and honest discussion as to your reasoning then I would be pleased to share a pint with you in Wedlocks before the Blackpool game.

Please PM me if you want to justify calling us a bunch of todgers.

Regards

:clap:

Cant see how he can call you that. I Was hcatting to a few of you at Luton with my mate and thought you we're sound. Just out for a laugh and trying to bring the Old School element back into football rather than the crap we have to put up with in the modern game(i.e East End being like Sunday School)

Guest East-Ender
Just a regulation 52 berth sub for the Barmslee trip.

The 75 berth blue aircraft carrier is thankfully in dry-dock awaiting refurbishment.

As mentioned, nothing official, just daft buggers having a craic and getting behind the City.

See you all in Yorkshire. :angry:

:D:D:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Any room for 2 more? Can provide alcohol and money for coach if necessary. :clap:

Archived