IGNORED

3-2

samo

Right. This is the final straw. Lee Johnson is the worst player in this divison. We have got to get rid of him. I don't care if he goes for free, we've just got to get him out of squad.

Even if we loose his dad because of it I WANT HIM OUT OF THE CLUB. NOW. :bruce_h4h:

Maybe uv said this in the heat of the moment, i hope u have cos its an idiotic comment. Gary J best thing thats happend to this club in ages, well outa order to disrespect a manager and a player in this way.

I suppose Lee is at fault for all 4 goals and the other players on the pitch for us have been brilliant have they?

Lee defnitly not the worst player in the division as he isnt the worst player we've got!

Nice one.

Considering we've shipped a tonne, what is the defence looking like?

Is it simply that Reading are awesome or are we a shambles, despite 4 clean sheets previously?

Our defence is all over the place but we shoulnd be 4 down, I don't know whats going on - its so out of charactor of them. Apart from Readings 4th goal, the first 3 goals were all down to sloppy play on our part and giving the ball away in dangerous areas and being punished by clinical finishing.

Right. This is the final straw. Lee Johnson is the worst player in this divison. We have got to get rid of him. I don't care if he goes for free, we've just got to get him out of squad.

Even if we loose his dad because of it I WANT HIM OUT OF THE CLUB. NOW. :bruce_h4h:

Mate, classic case of knee jerk, Are you at the game? How can you blame a 4-0 roasting on one player? Gary J is the best thing that has happened to this club in the 28 years I've been watching.

Maybe uv said this in the heat of the moment, i hope u have cos its an idiotic comment. Gary J best thing thats happend to this club in ages, well outa order to disrespect a manager and a player in this way.

I suppose Lee is at fault for all 4 goals and the other players on the pitch for us have been brilliant have they?

Lee defnitly not the worst player in the division as he isnt the worst player we've got!

Agree entirely. Wait for the avalanche of anti little lee posts this evening.... I'm no lover of his but why do we need a scapegoat? A 4-0 loss is clearly the fault of ALL 11 players (and manager for that matter....

Looks like our strikeforce have kept a clean sheet for quite some time now....

I know! Sucks balls!

Funny, becayse if you'd offered me a strike force of Adebola, Trundle, Maynard and John pre-season I'd have taken your arm off!

Right now I'd have Byfield and Enoch back in a heart beat.

###### me when did LJ become a ######ing defender? Why does he get the blame for everything, If GJ does go it will be because of fans like you.

###### me when did LJ become a ######ing defender? Why does he get the blame for everything, If GJ does go it will be because of fans like you.

Johnson, Elliott, McCombe and Fontiane are the backbone.

Johnson is the one responsible for the offensive play so the least to be hanged for four goals let in.

Bring on Southampton!!!!!!!

I think we should hold our hands up and accept we're going to be beaten by a much better side than ours man for man rather than pointing the blame at individuals. Before the match the best I was expecting was maybe a 1-1 because lets face it we hardly ever score more than the solitary goal but looking at some of their players its hardly surprising we've been given a pasting.

Get a backbone - Gary Johnson is not the best thing that happened to this club. In fact the best thing that's happened to this club is Mr Steve Lansdowne.

I consider that GJ is a good manager, but his son is awful and will cost us any chance of promotion from this division.

I'd sacrifice GJ to get rid of LJ.

Don't have a go cause I'm the only one brave enough to say what everyone else is thinking....just wait to see the comments from this match

Get a backbone - Gary Johnson is not the best thing that happened to this club. In fact the best thing that's happened to this club is Mr Steve Lansdowne.

I consider that GJ is a good manager, but his son is awful and will cost us any chance of promotion from this division.

Don't have a go cause I'm the only one brave enough to say what everyone else is thinking....just wait to see the comments from this match

Lansdown hey? yea cos the Tinnion appointment worked out really wel didnt it :)

Anyways, i actually like Lansdown but iv read a lot of rubish on this forum in the years iv been on here, wanting to get rid of GJ so we get rid of LJ is the worst.

Basically uv called for Gary J to be sacked. And Lee j is not the worst player at our club anyways. He may have had a stinker today, in which case maybe he should be dropped...and maybe he wil be?

Ok then, why are you on this forum when your team are beating leicester 1-0?

I'm looking forward to eveyone else's comments about this match. But first, I'd like to hear yours. What was so bad about LJ's perfromance - how did he link with Elliot? How did Stern John play? What was Sproule like? How was Fontaine? And Orr? Could Basso have done better with any of the 4 goals?

We'll se. Reading is a good team. They, Wolves and Birmingham might be different class in the end.

you forgot Sheff Utd, Qpr, etc; :noexpression: anyone will have to have almighty faith to believe at the moment :fastasleep::closedeyes:

you forgot Sheff Utd, Qpr, etc; :noexpression: anyone will have to have almighty faith to believe at the moment :fastasleep::closedeyes:

To be fair mate you are one of the most negative posters, so I don't think anyone on here would have expected you to be anything but mega pessimistic after a result like this.

This time last year we'd just snatched a draw from the jaws of defeat at home to WBA and were about to lose three in a row, including a six nil spanking by Ipswich, so this type of result is not without recent precedent.

We certainly are not quite there yet and we might not be in the promotion fight this year, but I'm far from despondent.

I'm looking forward to eveyone else's comments about this match. But first, I'd like to hear yours. What was so bad about LJ's perfromance - how did he link with Elliot? How did Stern John play? What was Sproule like? How was Fontaine? And Orr? Could Basso have done better with any of the 4 goals?

I wasn't at the match, but from what I've read on here he was awful

don't think that mercedes bloke was there, i was so maybe i can answer your question.

LJ couldnt get near their midfielders, when he had the ball he gave possession away and contributed nothing, he didnt link up at all with Elliot who at the moment looks a shadow of the player he was last season. Stern John was our best player, was Sproule there?? Fontaine and McCombe were made to look like statues by the movement of the Reading forwards. Orr was given the run around and his passing was poor. Basso didnt have much chance with any of the goals.

don't think that mercedes bloke was there, i was so maybe i can answer your question.

LJ couldnt get near their midfielders, when he had the ball he gave possession away and contributed nothing, he didnt link up at all with Elliot who at the moment looks a shadow of the player he was last season. Stern John was our best player, was Sproule there?? Fontaine and McCombe were made to look like statues by the movement of the Reading forwards. Orr was given the run around and his passing was poor. Basso didnt have much chance with any of the goals.

agree with all of that

Archived