IGNORED

How Many To Southampton

mightyreds89

I'm supposed to be in Southampton next weekend anyway - can I be bothered to spend £48 for the two tickets when I could spend that money drinking during the game in a Southampton pub, inevitably being more banter-filled?

I will be in the walkabout in southampton for the game, should be fun.

:city: If your in Southampton then get yourself to the game and support the team that you say you support !

I am making the effort to go down to Southampton to support Bristol City even though it is on television,what would grounds be like with just the home supporters there ? :tumbleweed:

:city: If your in Southampton then get yourself to the game and support the team that you say you support !

I am making the effort to go down to Southampton to support Bristol City even though it is on television,what would grounds be like with just the home supporters there ? :tumbleweed:

Um, I'm in the city to visit the girlfriend for the weekend. Spending an additional £48 for tickets after having done a two-day trip to London for Charlton and going to Palace later this month? The money might be saved this time...

I'm sure there are hundreds/thousands of Bristol City fans who live within a 10 mile radius of Ashton Gate who can't make every home game for various work/family/life/financial reasons. Choosing to not spend my money on Bristol City (well; Southampton FC) is actually my choice if I need to make that decision thank you all the same.

:city: If you support Bristol City then it should not be only when we are winning in fact they need more support when things are not going so well.

We have only sold 840 tickets for Southampton compared with the 3,182 fans that went there last season,are all of these 'new' supporters only fair weather supporters ?

I know that it's on television but we need people to make an effort and put Bristol City higher up your priorities.

COME ON YOU REDS ! :chant6ez:

Archived