IGNORED

Lessons Learned

cityfan

When flair comes on to the pitch, we become a better team. The tempo changes, our style changes and our opportunities created changes.

It must be time that we start this way and let this team have a run. So for me we might start something like this

Basso

Orr (becasue there is no one else) Carey Fontaine McCallister

Wilson Williams/Noble Marvin Trundle

John ANO (Could be Akinde)

Wilson could go to right back because Orr's supply is so poor

Allowing Noble and Williams to play

It is definitely time McIndoe was dropped and not an automatic choice. SO very poor again today as he has been all season

Stern John looks quality to me and I think Akinde looks Strong, powerful, quick and has a good touch. Therefore, at this stage, better than Maynard. Adebola will switch with John

When flair comes on to the pitch, we become a better team. The tempo changes, our style changes and our opportunities created changes.

It must be time that we start this way and let this team have a run. So for me we might start something like this

Basso

Orr (becasue there is no one else) Carey Fontaine McCallister

Wilson Williams/Noble Marvin Trundle

John ANO (Could be Akinde)

Wilson could go to right back because Orr's supply is so poor

Allowing Noble and Williams to play

It is definitely time McIndoe was dropped and not an automatic choice. SO very poor again today as he has been all season

Stern John looks quality to me and I think Akinde looks Strong, powerful, quick and has a good touch. Therefore, at this stage, better than Maynard. Adebola will switch with John

I agree that Bradley needs to work on his distribution - doesn't the lad have any ambition or does he simply lack the ability to provide a consistent quality of distribution? But you at least have to be honest and admit that the only two decent crosses in the whole match from a red shirt both came from Orr. Yet we pay two wingers around £5K+ per week to supply absolutely no decent crosses for weeks and months on end and they seem to be escaping the flak!!!

I agree that Bradley needs to work on his distribution - doesn't the lad have any ambition or does he simply lack the ability to provide a consistent quality of distribution? But you at least have to be honest and admit that the only two decent crosses in the whole match from a red shirt both came from Orr. Yet we pay two wingers around £5K+ per week to supply absolutely no decent crosses for weeks and months on end and they seem to be escaping the flak!!!

Agree, ask yourself this question, when was the last tim eyou saw either of our wingers get to the by line and deliver a cross that gives the strikers and chance of getting on.

I seriously cant remember the last time i saw good old fashioned wing play at the gate :disapointed2se:

Archived