IGNORED

59th Minute

mightyreds89

Was one minute after Noble came on and was the minute of the match and where the best pass from a City player/midfeilder all afternoon.

Noble simply has to play everytime he is fit, If he is the squad he should start, best player at the club by a mile, when he was on he lookedd like a Reading player!

Completly agree. Be careful though, you don't want to be tarred as a LJ hater or even......a GJ hater because you can see what 90% of the other fans can see! :icecream:

Was one minute after Noble came on and was the minute of the match and where the best pass from a City player/midfeilder all afternoon.

Noble simply has to play everytime he is fit, If he is the squad he should start, best player at the club by a mile, when he was on he lookedd like a Reading player!

That`ll be once in a blue moon then.

PDG

Thats what the reserves are for, if he`s not doing it there what makes you think there`s any chance of him doing it in the 1st team.

PDG

Noble has been scoring goals regularly in the reserves and also notched last time out for the firsts against Plymouth. He then comes on today and was far better than EVERY other midfield player who got a run out today. Doesn't take a genius to work out what he should be doing at 5:20pm next Saturday afternoon.

Thats what the reserves are for, if he`s not doing it there what makes you think there`s any chance of him doing it in the 1st team.

PDG

I understand that but I think with Noble hes surely a bit fed up with his lack of starts if he regular first team player I think he would sort out his off the field antics.

With reserves aswell hes doesnt need to be fully fit hes going to be too good for that standard anyway, the pace is a lot slower its not the same as the championship thats for sure.

Guest LJ is our King
Completly agree. Be careful though, you don't want to be tarred as a LJ hater or even......a GJ hater because you can see what 90% of the other fans can see! :icecream:

i'm an LJ fan and i wouldn't accuse him/her of being an LJ hater, i think that we could play LJ and Noble/Williams together, if we play LJ in front of the back 4 with marv in the centre, mcindoe on the left, williams on the right and noble behind a lone striker. Alternitively we could drop williams or mcindoe and play two strikers.

Noble has been scoring goals regularly in the reserves and also notched last time out for the firsts against Plymouth. He then comes on today and was far better than EVERY other midfield player who got a run out today. Doesn't take a genius to work out what he should be doing at 5:20pm next Saturday afternoon.

If he can stay fit long enough, i`m all for his inclusion, but coming on for half an hour is a completely different kettle of fish to starting the game. I`m not convinced he has the engine to influence the game at this level for any longer than he`s getting. The only person who can prove me wrong is Noble himself so i wait with interest and will quite happily post an apology the day he does.

PDG

PDG

Noble is always a threat and regularly scores brilliant goals when he plays, and as a fine footballer, can also pick out a killer pass which is why he should be doing it in the first team. I would guess his minutes/ goals ratio this season is slightly better than anyone else? If he is fit he should play.

Noble is always a threat and regularly scores brilliant goals when he plays, and as a fine footballer, can also pick out a killer pass which is why he should be doing it in the first team. I would guess his minutes/ goals ratio this season is slightly better than anyone else? If he is fit he should play.

Again, i don`t disagree with the bulk of your post. I`m not questioning his technical or mental ability but his stamina is holding him back, combined with his injury problems.

PDG

i'm an LJ fan and i wouldn't accuse him/her of being an LJ hater, i think that we could play LJ and Noble/Williams together, if we play LJ in front of the back 4 with marv in the centre, mcindoe on the left, williams on the right and noble behind a lone striker.

Sounds to much like the formation that brought all our success last season :whistle2:

The manager must realise that was the formation when we played our besst football. Only problem now though is that we have 6 strikers and i don't believe Johnson would be happy to tell 5 of them they arent playing.

Surely though he MUST play Noble somewhere/anywhere.

i'm an LJ fan and i wouldn't accuse him/her of being an LJ hater, i think that we could play LJ and Noble/Williams together, if we play LJ in front of the back 4 with marv in the centre, mcindoe on the left, williams on the right and noble behind a lone striker. Alternitively we could drop williams or mcindoe and play two strikers.

or just drop Lee Johnson because his recent form has been dreadful?

McIndoe, Elliott, Noble, Williams

that way we can still play 2 forwards

Guest LJ is our King
or just drop Lee Johnson because his recent form has been dreadful?

McIndoe, Elliott, Noble, Williams

that way we can still play 2 forwards

mcindoe and elliot's recent form has been dreadful as well but does anyone say we should drop elliot? no they don't because he's untouchable wheras LJ is fair game for everyone, don't get me wrong i'm a huge fan of elliot but i find it completely unfair that no one says we should drop him even when he plays badly

mcindoe and elliot's recent form has been dreadful as well but does anyone say we should drop elliot? no they don't because he's untouchable wheras LJ is fair game for everyone, don't get me wrong i'm a huge fan of elliot but i find it completely unfair that no one says we should drop him even when he plays badly

LJ could be replaced be Noble or williams

The reason nobody says we should drop Elliott is because

1 he hasnt been playing poorly for that long

2 we have nobody to replace him

A number of people have said that Elliott has been poor and alot of people have said he's not the same player as last season, however people understand that he's been injured for a while and still isn't quite 100% fit, his place would be up for challegne however if Skuse was fit, which he isn't at the moment.

McIndoe has more good games than bad, but again, he has no competition for his place, the only other alternative is Wilson who is currently having to cover for McAllister's injury.

LJ has decent competition for his place in Noble and Williams, however neither get their chance in their best positions until today no one has even had a decent bit of run time from the bench and typical that's only when we are 4-0 down.

Guest LJ is our King
LJ could be replaced be Noble or williams

The reason nobody says we should drop Elliott is because

1 he hasnt been playing poorly for that long

2 we have nobody to replace him

noble and williams both play a different way to LJ so they would't be direct replacements, my team would be if every player is fit:

GK: Basso RB: Orr/Wilson CB: Fonts/Mcombe CB: Carey LB: Mcallister Deep midfielder: LJ Central midfielder: Marv Attacking midfielders: Noble/Williams/Trunds in free roles Strikers: Stern John & Dele Bench: Weale, Webster, Mcindoe, Maynard, Akinde

Archived