IGNORED

Next Weeks Starting 11

mightyreds89

Think we should go back to playing possesion footballers and keep the ball on the deck, pretty limited with the back four due to injuries would like to see a full back come in on loan. Noble and Willaims can inter swap positions!

BASSO

ORR MCCOMBE FONTAINE WILSON

NOBLE WILLIAMS ELLIOTT MCCINDOE

TRUNDLE

ADEBOLA

SUBS

MAYNARD

JOHNSON

WEALE

AKINDE

WEBSTER

Guest LJ is our King

despite being an LJ fan i would agree with being on the bench because a)he needs a rest due to his new faster, slightly more attacking style of play and b)if he is dropped to the bench he might get a bit less stick from "fans" on here

Think we should go back to playing possesion footballers and keep the ball on the deck, pretty limited with the back four due to injuries would like to see a full back come in on loan. Noble and Willaims can inter swap positions!

BASSO

TRUNDLE

ADEBOLA

SUBS

MAYNARD

JOHNSON

WEALE

AKINDE

WEBSTER

If your idea is to play posession football then we need LJ in the side...as he's the player that offers the link between our defence and midfield.

I hope he starts and gets a good reception.

If your idea is to play posession football then we need LJ in the side...as he's the player that offers the link between our defence and midfield.

I'm sorry but he linked absolutely nothing today. The only midfield player who kept possession of the football today was David Noble.

I'm sorry but he linked absolutely nothing today. The only midfield player who kept possession of the football today was David Noble.

That's fair...but today only Basso and Stern played to any where near an acceptable level (Bar the subs who injected a lot of life into the side)

My point was in general...the role LJ plays helps us hold posession due to his linking passing.

Sorry lads should have known that!

Basso

Orr-McCoombe-Webster-Fontaine

Wilson-Williams-Noble-McIndoe

Trundle

Akinde

I'd almost go with this but would leave MM on the bench, play Trundle wide left and throw in Akinde with Adebola up front. Two big strikers to "rough 'em up a bit and with plenty of flair behind to feed on the pieces!

If McCallister is back fit then

Basso

Wilson McCombe Fontaine McCallister

Noble Williams Elliott Trundle

Dele Akinde

If McCallister not fot then Orr and Wilson s the backs

HOWEVER, if won;t happen! Orr, McIndoe and LJ relegated to the bench in one go? Not a chance

The only midfield player who kept possession of the football today was David Noble.

Sorry, IMO he was no better than any of the others, bearing in mind that when he came on Reading were already 4-0 up and by then playing at no where near the pace that they had for the first half.

Why do you need a link between defence and midfield?

Aren't Orr, Fontaine etc capable of passing?

If that's LJ's only contribution, waste of a player.

We need Noble in the team, someone with creativity, flair, an eye for a forwards defence splitting pass and stunning goals in him.

BASSO

TRUNDLE

ADEBOLA

SUBS

MAYNARD

JOHNSON

WEALE

AKINDE

WEBSTER

I would leave Webster in the stand and put James Wilson on the bench as he returns from Brentfrod on Monday

This old chesnut.

Don't you think that we have other PROFESIONAL players who could do the same job and more?

For someone who is supposedly our link player, he hasn't done a very good job of it so far.

Archived