IGNORED

Targets

mightyreds89

Its clear we have the basis of a decnt team, but where we seem to be falling short is Premier League experienced players most teams have 1-2 in this division, reading had 10-11 today, are we the only team without this? Can anyone think of decent prem players who are not getting a game regulalrly only one I can think of is Liam Miller at Sunderland, who would you look at with prem experience to make a difference at full back, Centre mid, or winger wise?

Also would not mind Darren Ambrose!

Guest LJ is our King
Its clear we have the basis of a decnt team, but where we seem to be falling short is Premier League experienced players most teams have 1-2 in this division, reading had 10-11 today, are we the only team without this? Can anyone think of decent prem players who are not getting a game regulalrly only one I can think of is Liam Miller at Sunderland, who would you look at with prem experience to make a difference at full back, Centre mid, or winger wise?

Also would not mind Darren Ambrose!

agree with you entirely, however ex-prem players always come with high wages which we can't seem to afford

As others have said we need an experienced head in the middle of the park, Lee Carsley is the type of player I'm talking about.

I don't have a clue who is out there and who is avaliable, but i think GJ should make an expercined holding midfilder (prefarable with prem experience) his top priority in jan.

What was the name of the left sided guy at Sunderalnd we were linked with pre season was it Wallace? If so where did he end up going? He could play full back or left midfield? Scott Sinclair would also give us options on both wings!

Ross Walace ended up at Preston on a season loan, i don't think wingers are our problem, GJ just needs to tell sproule and Mcindoe to hug the touch line more and actually attempt to get to the buy line and deliver in crosses.

Ross Walace ended up at Preston on a season loan, i don't think wingers are our problem, GJ just needs to tell sproule and Mcindoe to hug the touch line more and actually attempt to get to the buy line and deliver in crosses.

We have the players. they just don't want to do it at the moment!

We have the players. they just don't want to do it at the moment!

Exactly my point, Sproule has the pace to skin most full backs at this level but for some reason he choices not too?

Mcindoe can also deliver good crosses when he wants too but again he dosnt seem to be at the moment.

For me Readings two wingers showed what we have been lacking, Hunt and Kebe were quality today and with there delivery I'm not suprised Kevin Doyle scores soo many.

If we start delivering from the wings then i can see Maynard and co scoring hat fulls this season.

Agree McIndoe can cross when he puts hi mind to it and stays wide, I remember when we signed him he said at Wolves he did not get enough of the ball in wide positions and ahd to come in field for the ball which was not his game, this is what he now does for us! This puts added pressure in McCallister which is why I feel people are saying McCallister has not been as good this season! When Noble plays McIndoe gets the ball on the wings as Noble can pick a pass!

As for Sproule, awful player I never get on pplayers back but he is useless, yes he is quick but he cannot shoot, he cannot score, most peoples nan coud cross a ball better, he cant pass, he is lightweight and leaves Orr exposed, what on earth we seen in him I'm not sure! For me Sproule will get us know where fast! no pun intended.

Guest LJ is our King

is there any way we can put sproule and mcindoe's dna together to make a super winger with the speed of sproule and the crossing ability of mcindoe

Archived