IGNORED

Important Info About Lj

rayer

I have stolen this from a thread on another site, but the poster speaks very true words about this player that people tend to forget so please read and digest....

I have met Lee and he is a smashing bloke,very down to earth and easy going and it must be hurting him to be openly villified by his own fans.

Thing is it isnt his fault that he isnt subbed or dropped when he isnt having a good game.It isnt his fault that Noble or Trundle arn't picked ahead of him when he isnt delivering.It wasnt his fault that he came here in the first place.

So please think about this before any personal abuse against this poor guy.

I have stolen this from a thread on another site, but the poster speaks very true words about this player that people tend to forget so please read and digest....

I have met Lee and he is a smashing bloke,very down to earth and easy going and it must be hurting him to be openly villified by his own fans.

Thing is it isnt his fault that he isnt subbed or dropped when he isnt having a good game.It isnt his fault that Noble or Trundle arn't picked ahead of him when he isnt delivering.It wasnt his fault that he came here in the first place.

So please think about this before any personal abuse against this poor guy.

Interesting, and differs greatly from what I've heard but won't diss it completely.

What I find interesting is the last part of the comment: "it wasn't his fault he came here in the first place."

I assume Ronaldo is completely correct then, and footballers ARE slaves these days with apparently no choice in where they play football and no ability to turn down who and what football club signs them!?

I understand Hearts were happy to get rid of him, but did he really not want to come here?! Surely he could have gone anywhere else - there are hundreds of football clubs in GB and Europe to play for! He could have gone back to Yeovil for a start where he was so successful previously. Didn't he win best player of the year two seasons running? And wasn't that under Gary, too?

Sorry, I'm just not sure I understand the comments.

Archived