IGNORED

Look On The Bright Side

PAPA650

GJ has just signed 5 yr contract and maybe its gone to his head, seems to be making some very debatable team selections and iffy sub calls ??????

I'm not asking for GJ head but some thing has to been done, two ways of looking at this

1st option GJ has 5 yrs to build side and needs full backing of SL and players in the full squad of players and us if thats what we want at the present !!!! but is this what alot of fans want ???

alot of fans think we we were unlucky we just missed out last year into the promise land . i myself think as much it would have been nice up in the prem but heart says way to early ie derby ! but yes ok with full ££££££ maybe we could have held our own in the bottom half of the prem !!!!

2nd option GJ has to stick to the side thats giving us the most points be it draws and odd win and then address the problem area's ? yes we need players that up to standards of other clubs and yes there are many areas fans feel should be addressed and SL/GJ must spend ££££££ for players that can perform in their positions qualified to play in !!!!

many debates on the forum at the moment in many areas and I'm not going there, but i hope GJ-SL-KM read this forum and make up their minds which route and option they want to take, i myself feel its ccc for us next season if we stay in our current way of playing, hence i say to GJ how can we play excellent 45 mins one day then other days play like div 1 side and some times worst ? the call is up to the gaffer which i totally admire as a manager but decision must be made now or we will see more results like yesterday and more anger and dismay from the fans, city till i die and always believe

Archived