IGNORED

That's The Way To Do It

Guest ashtonyate

Guest ashtonyate

Firstly i got to say what a great team Reading were to watch,the movment the way they ran for each other they seemed to have extra players on the pitch.

They attacked in numbers and defended in numbers I don't think many Championship teams would have lived with them Yesterday.

As for the City players they were chasing shadows I felt sorry for them but it shows what standard you need to be to start thinking of the Premier League.

I read in the EP that Gary thinks we have the forwards that we need, well if he did say that then we are in trouble because we have not.

Stern John is an improvement but then he is playing for a contract and can't get his place in a struggling Saints team so we must be a bit weary of signing him.

What I would love to know is does Grary think the team is strong enough to go up,I think we need to replace half the team to make even a challenge for promotion.

We had a great season last year but to be honest we were never a Premier League team in waiting we are a team in a transition,but has GJ taken that on board because in the close season we never done much business which we need to do to evolve.

Yesterday a lot of City fans woke up and smelt the Coffee about how good we really are.

Firstly i got to say what a great team Reading were to watch,the movment the way they ran for each other they seemed to have extra players on the pitch.

They attacked in numbers and defended in numbers I don't think many Championship teams would have lived with them Yesterday.

As for the City players they were chasing shadows I felt sorry for them but it shows what standard you need to be to start thinking of the Premier League.

I read in the EP that Gary thinks we have the forwards that we need, well if he did say that then we are in trouble because we have not.

Stern John is an improvement but then he is playing for a contract and can't get his place in a struggling Saints team so we must be a bit weary of signing him.

What I would love to know is does Grary think the team is strong enough to go up,I think we need to replace half the team to make even a challenge for promotion.

We had a great season last year but to be honest we were never a Premier League team in waiting we are a team in a transition,but has GJ taken that on board because in the close season we never done much business which we need to do to evolve.

Yesterday a lot of City fans woke up and smelt the Coffee about how good we really are.

The players we've got are more than good enough to challenge at the top of the table. The problem is the way they are told to go out and play.

We play to a stifling gameplan, which isn't too adventurous, and every now and then we come across a decent footballing side who play us off the park ie. West Brom, Ipswich, Reading (even Southampton for one half at home last season)

Archived