IGNORED

Constant Moaning

Jody Mortimer

hi all

i am currently over in afghanistan, i come on here most days and every other thread is moaning about CITY. I am a ferm believer in the fact that the team do read this forum, even though everone is entitled to there view i for one don't believe that it helps to constantly degrade the players and the manager. i would love to be in a postion were i could go to games as it is have only been to one, my next game will be away to Reading on my second day back in the country. I for one will be happy win, lose or draw because we are in the CCC we are not ready for the prem and wont be for a couple of seasons lets give the managing staff time to build us a squad that can push us forward, lets enjoy watching the CITY.

• Admin

Unfortunately everyone is entitled to an opinion be it right or wrong, or whether we agree or not !

That is the joy (or not) of having an open forum.

Maybe if this site gets to you that much you should log on to another one, at the end of the day there are many City message boards around.

As for players reading this forum, I'm sorry but doing that is opening themselves up for problems, look at Premier league players they are often told not to read daily papers etc, easiest solution is avoid critical comments.

But finally, I'm sure that after sure a poor 4-1 home defeat it would be expected that people are down about the score / performance ?!?!

Unfortunately everyone is entitled to an opinion be it right or wrong, or whether we agree or not !

That is the joy (or not) of having an open forum.

Maybe if this site gets to you that much you should log on to another one, at the end of the day there are many City message boards around.

As for players reading this forum, I'm sorry but doing that is opening themselves up for problems, look at Premier league players they are often told not to read daily papers etc, easiest solution is avoid critical comments.

But finally, I'm sure that after sure a poor 4-1 home defeat it would be expected that people are down about the score / performance ?!?!

on that note, are there any decent city forums apart from the links at the top? This site is starting to feel like groundhog day everytime I log in! not good

Guest LJ is our King

as was said in a previous topic it would be unprofessional for the players to listen to what the fans on forums say, i'm sure players know if they play badly they'll get criticism just like any other line of work

Archived