IGNORED

Were Going Up.

Guest Redarmy Ant

Guest Redarmy Ant

I believe were going up this season, no matter if we come second or sixth.

Last year, we lost one nil in cardiff, which isnt bad regarding what was at stake, and drew nil nil at the gate. This was due to cardiff sitting back and letting us come at them. everyone knows last season we had a very attacking minded side, which is why we went to cardiff looking for goals, instead of sitting back and defending for a nil nil draw, as they did.

This year however, we are strong defensively and, if the playoffs do loom, we wont be conceding any stupid goals, allowing the opposition to sit back and defend themselves.

I can see us playing hartlepool, and over two legs we can beat them, no sweat. Which leaves the final, against swindon or brighton. Brighton are our bogey team in the playoffs i reckon, but i think swindon would beat them.

This would set up a Bristol City/Swindon final. Probably one of the most tense games played in years. But we never lose to swindon, we either win or draw, with a couple of exeptions.

What I'm getting at, we can beat any team in the playoffs over two legs, we already have once looking at league results, and we can win at the mil. stadium. weve got the players, support, as we showed against carlisle.

But well still finish second, look at the fixtures.

We are going to be playing Division 1 footie next season, mark these words.

redarmy ant I agree with you - but wait to be called Happy Clappy with rose tinted specs  :P

Who mentioned happy clappy :D:D;) When I get my season ticket for next season,( this will be the first in about a million years; actually since the first 2 seasons the Dolman opened) it will because I have enjoyed watching Bristol City this season, it wont be because we are in the 1st or 2nd. Or it wont depend on what manager/players or directors we have. It will be because there is only ONE BRISTOL CITY.

As for going up :rolleyes: no worries, after we beat Blackpool and Rangers only draw at Weds. :D

If not then a play off final victory, :D no :) oh well maybe next year :sub:

Guest markoutwest

you're correct, WE are going up, and its official! Party has begun already, thanks for being as bad as us over the last few weeks. I've had a vision... a team wearing red will win the playoffs, and we'll be travelling along the M4 into Wiltshire to visit them next season. :rolleyes:

you're correct, WE are going up, and its official! Party has begun already, thanks for being as bad as us over the last few weeks. I've had a vision... a team wearing red will win the playoffs, and we'll be travelling along the M4 into Wiltshire to visit them next season.  :rolleyes:
Just out of interest Mark, what are you on here for?

All I've seen from you today are pathetic attempts to wind us up, such as this and proclaiming us all as hooligans.

There is such a thing as a gracious victory, and other Argyle fans on here have demonstrated it in fine fashion. Take a leaf out of their book.

I think we will go up this year as well, maybe not in second place but if not through the play-offs. Having watched city play Swindon, Brighton and Hartlepool twice, I don't see us loosing to either of them over two legs and would be more confident than last year

Archived