IGNORED

Lucky 777!

Jordan Tansley

well as we preach the "always believe" slogan now, i thought i'd put my 777th post as a lucky charm sort of thing :)

we have the religious eliment to the club now, with god telling Oh Basso where penalties are going to be kicked and the lark, and as a great band once sung, if man is 5, and the devil is 6, then god is 7! so as this is my 777th post it may have some sort of holy power to help the boys put the less than satisfactory performance against reading behind us against southampton on saturday!

we surely cannot fail to win with god on our side and a team capable of beating anyone on there day :)

I BELIEVE ... SO DOES HE UP STAIRS.... SO LET'S FORGET ALL THIS TALK OF GJ GOING, LJ GOING AND THE ADDITION OF A CREATIVE MIDFIELDER AT LEAST UNTILL JANUARY(and no, I'm not slagging off moaners, I'm not saying don't complain when things arent right, and I'm definatley not saying don't assess players but surely we can accept nothing will happen until january at least?)... WE HAVE THIS SQUAD NOW, AND THEY ARE OUR TEAM... SO WHOEVER PULLS ON THAT RED/BLACK/WHITE SHIRT ON SATURDAY DESERVES OUR BEST AND LOUDEST AWAY DAY SUPPORT

BANISH THE MEMORY ST MARY'S LAST SEASON... BANISH THOUGHTS OF INEPT PERFORMANCES LAST WEEK... BANISH THOUGHTS OF INTER-STAND RIVALRIES

WE ARE CITY... TOGETHER... AS ONE, FANS, PLAYERS, MANAGEMENT, LUCKY OMENS AND HE UPSTAIRS

SO AS PROPHET ADRIANO SAY'S "BELIEVE!!!!"

:)

well as we preach the "always believe" slogan now, i thought i'd put my 777th post as a lucky charm sort of thing :)

we have the religious eliment to the club now, with god telling Oh Basso where penalties are going to be kicked and the lark, and as a great band once sung, if man is 5, and the devil is 6, then god is 7! so as this is my 777th post it may have some sort of holy power to help the boys put the less than satisfactory performance against reading behind us against southampton on saturday!

we surely cannot fail to win with god on our side and a team capable of beating anyone on there day :)

I BELIEVE ... SO DOES HE UP STAIRS.... SO LET'S FORGET ALL THIS TALK OF GJ GOING, LJ GOING AND THE ADDITION OF A CREATIVE MIDFIELDER AT LEAST UNTILL JANUARY(and no, I'm not slagging off moaners, I'm not saying don't complain when things arent right, and I'm definatley not saying don't assess players but surely we can accept nothing will happen until january at least?)... WE HAVE THIS SQUAD NOW, AND THEY ARE OUR TEAM... SO WHOEVER PULLS ON THAT RED/BLACK/WHITE SHIRT ON SATURDAY DESERVES OUR BEST AND LOUDEST AWAY DAY SUPPORT

BANISH THE MEMORY ST MARY'S LAST SEASON... BANISH THOUGHTS OF INEPT PERFORMANCES LAST WEEK... BANISH THOUGHTS OF INTER-STAND RIVALRIES

WE ARE CITY... TOGETHER... AS ONE, FANS, PLAYERS, MANAGEMENT, LUCKY OMENS AND HE UPSTAIRS

SO AS PROPHET ADRIANO SAY'S "BELIEVE!!!!"

:)

Keep off the cider mate :innocent06:

ALWAYS BELIEVE :englandsmile4wf:

Archived