IGNORED

Sunday

jonny k

Can't believe Rougier was taken off yesterday - he was by far the most creative player out there but how about putting Rougier upfront with Roberts on Sunday with Murray on the right ?? - oh sorry, forgot, that would mean DW dropping Peacock - what was I thinking of !

We must win on Sunday - last 6 away outings with just a point to show for it ain't great but am sure the win is due - it may even be a penalty - oh yeah we don't get those do we !

I was also surprised rougier was taken off. At times he was on his own and time after time he was ignored and the ball was played left. Low and behold when he got a pass he created chances and worried the defense. If murray was to come on i would have left it later cos 1) he was recovering from injury and 2) rougier when he had the ball created a lot more than some of the players eg.wilkshire.

As for players upfront i would put miller up with roberts as he can use his strength and hold up play to become a better partner for roberts. Peacock who is not performing at the moment has to be rested and miller given a chance. I am millers biggest fan, as you said peacock won't be rested, but if we are being sensible i feel roberts would perform a lot better with someone who can win headers and hold up play effectivly.

Archived