IGNORED

Cheer Up Everyone.

Cideriuplandlord

Come on all, reading this forum I feel that doom and gloom is descending over this club. Lets try to change all that.

Statements we all agree with no matter where we sit !!

I will start with the easy one, my guess is we wont get past 3 without someone disagreeing !!

We all want BCFC to be successful.

Listen to Radio Bristol after a bad game, there's plenty who love us failing. They like telling people that we're rubbish and love it when they are 'proved right.'!

If we win on saturday, we'll have people on here saying we're certs for promotion and Reading was just an off day. It's the nature of the beast.

We are going to get another one or two thrashings this season in amongst some good quality wins and desparately poor games.

As such, this forum will be up and down like a whores drawers.

very true. The number of 'the bubble has burst' threads last season was hilarious. Some proper thrashings last year too, 3-0 v Barnsley, 4-1 v West Brom and of course 6-0 at Ipswich.

You lads are right - we are still very much in contention.

I came back to work in London on Monday with loads of Reading supporters gloating..... But people should recognise by now that you write us off at your peril.

C'mon you reds!!

very true. The number of 'the bubble has burst' threads last season was hilarious. Some proper thrashings last year too, 3-0 v Barnsley, 4-1 v West Brom and of course 6-0 at Ipswich.

If we win on saturday, we'll have people on here saying we're certs for promotion and Reading was just an off day. It's the nature of the beast.

We are going to get another one or two thrashings this season in amongst some good quality wins and desparately poor games.

As such, this forum will be up and down like a whores drawers.

Wonderful. One of my late mother's favourite expressions, and in a lovely south Bristol accent too. Cheered I up mate. :thumbsup:

Come on all, reading this forum I feel that doom and gloom is descending over this club. Lets try to change all that.

Statements we all agree with no matter where we sit !!

I will start with the easy one, my guess is we wont get past 3 without someone disagreeing !!

We all want BCFC to be successful.

up yours landlord

nahh only joking, i know what you mean, last season has ruind us a bit, it was the same after the sheff utd away game, mood picked up after 2 wins and 2 draws, a win at soton, happy days again.

You lads are right - we are still very much in contention.

I came back to work in London on Monday with loads of Reading supporters gloating..... But people should recognise by now that you write us off at your peril.

C'mon you reds!!

Of course we are in contention but so are most of the other clubs, same div next season seems fav to me and what most would settle for. :tumbleweed:

Archived