IGNORED

Band In The Stand

worthy

I remember a few years back there used to be a band in the top corner of the Atyeo, with drums nd trumpets.

is their a reason why it has stopped because it certainly added to the automospher round the ground?

it would be good if it could be brought back to help contrast the east end and to help with songs and get the crowd going

I remember a few years back there used to be a band in the top corner of the Atyeo, with drums nd trumpets.

is their a reason why it has stopped because it certainly added to the automospher round the ground?

it would be good if it could be brought back to help contrast the east end and to help with songs and get the crowd going

Shouldn't you be able to sing and get behind the lads without a trumpet blowing in your ear?

Just a idea.

if it helps the atmosphere then why not..

if it helps the atmosphere then why not..

yh but why did it suddenly stop in the first place? Was it because the stewerd didnt alow insturments into the ground all of a sudden?

i just think it would b a gd idea if somone was to bring in a drum or somthing to any part of the ground, becuase remeber what a difference that Blackpool drummer made.

yh but why did it suddenly stop in the first place? Was it because the stewerd didnt alow insturments into the ground all of a sudden?

i just think it would b a gd idea if somone was to bring in a drum or somthing to any part of the ground, becuase remeber what a difference that Blackpool drummer made.

not sure why it stopped, their website is still about maybe send them an email.

http://members.freezone.co.uk/bcfcband/

to be honest, I thought they had just moved to the east end? didn't realise they had stopped.

most grounds don't allow instruments...

thats in the away end

i remember the only people allowed to take instruments were in the band [at ag]

and I'm an atyeo trumpeter with a lil red trumpet dying to use it

don't see why it couldnt be done from the front if iits a ... your too noisy for me issue... or even block A of the atyeo

or behind the away dougout... where the segregation nets are

Archived