IGNORED

A Disaster Waiting To Happen

Guest North Street

Guest North Street

After what "must" have been numerous outbreaks of serious hooliganism the club have decided to shut large parts of our ground to City supporters and bar children form the East End due to the "violence". But yesterday it concerned me to see that despite the East End recently bordering on the brink of anarchy there were only a few stewards and Policemen on duty. Surely it left the possibility of hordes of hooligans outwitting the officers on duty scaling that bloody great fence, storming acrosss a forty foot gap, scaling another fence sas style and then attack the Albion supporters! If i could see this serious threat to health and safety in this most contentious area of the ground why could'nt others? So imagine my suprise that for the third home game in a row the Williams bar was being used by around twenty five Policemen as somewhere to put their feet up. Our ground was a disaster waiting to happen yesterday and the defenders of law and order did not even have their bullet proof vests on!

Guest markoutwest

I'm afraid the moronic behaviour by just a few fans can spoil it for us all. Guess thats why Argyle, Hoops, and Swindon all seem to be hoping that Bristol miss out. One less ground with 'attitude' problems.

Impeccable behviour by 18000 Argyle fans and 2000 QPR fans at Home Park yesterday compared to the crap you lot caused there. Sort it out and regain the respect of other clubs or we'll always be wishing to be in a different division than you.

It would be nice to have the local derby just two hours away, but if we have to go on along the M4 to avoid crowd trouble then so be it.

Enjoy the playoffs, you don't play football as well as QPR, you know it, and I know you know from reading these boards.

Take it markoutwest is a Plymouth fan? Well I think we have outplayed both QPR and Plymouth, and having seen no other QPR games, I think we play the best football in the league in the big games. Our trouble is the players cannot seem to fire themselves up and find the goals in the 'less important' games.

I'm afraid the moronic behaviour by just a few fans can spoil it for us all. Guess thats why Argyle, Hoops, and Swindon all seem to be hoping that Bristol miss out. One less ground with 'attitude' problems.

Impeccable behviour by 18000 Argyle fans and 2000 QPR fans at Home Park yesterday compared to the crap you lot caused there. Sort it out and regain the respect of other clubs or we'll always be wishing to be in a different division than you.

It would be nice to have the local derby just two hours away, but if we have to go on along the M4 to avoid crowd trouble then so be it.

Enjoy the playoffs, you don't play football as well as QPR, you know it, and I know you know from reading these boards.

Dont tar us all with the same brush , just because we have some morons wich i'm sure you do as well doesnt mean were all the same. Qpr fans are worse than us , at least we dont throw coins at players and other fans.

And as for us not playing as good football as you and qpr dont make me laugh. We play football not kick and rush like you and qpr , but thats what you need to get out of this division which is a shame because i think we would do well in division one because our style of play is more suited to it. I think thats why a lot of teams come straight back down because the style of play is very different in division 1 to division 2.

I dont really see Plymouth as a local derby, The Gas and maybe swindle and Yeovil if we play them are also local derbys. If you can call traveling for 2 hours local then isnt just about every game for a midlands club a local derby :P . You and QPR dont play the best football in the division IMO and we by far play the game hows its supposed to be played. The majority of BCFC fans are very nice people but once again the minority does ruin a good thing. I think every club has a hooligan problem but it is manly the kids in burbury that cause it. Maybe you might see what real hooliganism is at grounds like Cardiff mate. Rocks and bottles of piss being thrown inot the away end, i dont recall that ever happening in the EE, just a fews idiots running to the fence.

One less ground with 'attitude' problems

Sort it out and regain the respect of other clubs or we'll always be wishing to be in a different division than you.

What a self opiniated fool.

I am guessing you wear blinkers when watching your pastie munching lot at home then do you?

Obviously as the home fan, you have never had to walk through a mine field of 'morons' as you put it, to get back to your coach, when playing at Home Park.

I have, and with my elderly father, and young daughter.

I suggest you take a slightly more realistic view on some of your 'morons' for fans before you give other fans advice on sorting it out.

And don't flatter yourself into thinking we need to sort anything out in order to 'regain the respect of other clubs'.

One last suggestion.

You'll need a triple extension ladder to climb off of your horse, go careful when getting off. :@

After what "must" have been numerous outbreaks of serious hooliganism the club have decided to shut large parts of our ground to City supporters and bar children form the East End due to the "violence". But yesterday it concerned me to see that despite the East End recently bordering on the brink of anarchy there were only a few stewards and Policemen on duty. Surely it left the possibility of hordes of hooligans outwitting the officers on duty scaling that bloody great fence, storming acrosss a forty foot gap, scaling another fence sas style and then attack the Albion supporters! If i could see this serious threat to health and safety in this most contentious area of the ground why could'nt others? So imagine my suprise that for the third home game in a row the Williams bar was being used by around twenty five Policemen as somewhere to put their feet up. Our ground was a disaster waiting to happen yesterday and the defenders of law and order did not even have their bullet proof vests on!
mate i posted about this on Ask steve after your last post on the subject and...nope no reply yet.

Also....Leon Knight 5ft 4?????.........hmmmm.kiss my shiney metal a** :rolleyes:

Sorry didnt read the thread just the first post :)

And might i say how well you all dealt with said "fan"? No abuse,just the facts Jack. No need to add anything other than.Thanks for the 6 points you hoofers!

You reds!!!!!!

Archived