IGNORED

What Our Fellow Supporters

kingswood red

whats the point in posting that, its just going to cause more us vs them attitudes, and besides at least they talk some sense on that forum

I was thinking the same thing, not one of there threads is about LJ or slagging anyone off.

There are way too many Keyboard warriors on this forum :disapointed2se:

The thing is, for all its tolerance of "ruderies" ziderheads will ban people for relentlessly negative (ashtonyate) or single note (Sarah B) posting.

OTIB censors swear words but lets people get away with murder when it comes to unfounded slagging-off of players or repeatedly posting pointless rubbish. Time to start banning a few. Free speech is over-rated on fora.

Vote Neo for mod. He'd sort out OTIB. There are loads of great and interesting posters here being smothered by a small minority of keyboard warriors.

I'm not being biased here, I think the bloke's a #### but he would be provide improvements.

The funny thing is loads of them saying all this, regurarly post on this forum but can't say it on this forum so run over to another to say it ! This forum is way better anyway.

They would say it if we allowed it on here, i would have to delete my post :rolleyes:

The thing is, for all its tolerance of "ruderies" ziderheads will ban people for relentlessly negative (ashtonyate) or single note (Sarah B) posting.

banned on ziderheads? vicious rumour! it's like getting the st.george cross getting a ban on there, rare..

The funny thing is loads of them saying all this, regurarly post on this forum but can't say it on this forum so run over to another to say it ! This forum is way better anyway.

If you called someone a c*** on this forum ya get banned mate. Also I don't think anyone on ziderheads care if anyone reads what we've written.

And as for being better. This forum could learn alot from Ziderheads - in terms of a sense of humour and positivity.

If you called someone a c*** on this forum ya get banned mate. Also I don't think anyone on ziderheads care if anyone reads what we've written.

And as for being better. This forum could learn alot from Ziderheads - in terms of a sense of humour and positivity.

hear hear

I think its just a bit unfair to be calling people c**** when you don't even personally know them.

Guest RobbieTurner

Well said RIAZ !!

Guest RobbieTurner

Yeah for little boys. oh and moaning.

You aint got a forkin clue have you?

Ab-so-lutley!!!

Backstabbing and bitchin is a way of life on yer.......

Archived