IGNORED

Clayton Fortune

bristolcitysweden

Utter waster.

Why on earth do clubs (Leyton Orient, Port Vale, Darlington) keep giving this bloke a contract?

utter waster is harsh. He rejected a club from a higher division to stay with us - loyalty does not happen much in football in recent times.

It was be fairer to say he's just not very good. To think danny wilson (i think) compared him to Patrick Vieira :rofl2br:

Utter waster.

Why on earth do clubs (Leyton Orient, Port Vale, Darlington) keep giving this bloke a contract?

Caus he's got ability and good pace and physical presence.

And managers will ignore the fact he has the concentration span and decision making ability of a goldfish because of that. Managers are always arrogant enough to believe they can get the best out of a player.

utter waster is harsh. He rejected a club from a higher division to stay with us - loyalty does not happen much in football in recent times.

It was be fairer to say he's just not very good. To think danny wilson (i think) compared him to Patrick Vieira :rofl2br:

The only reason he rejected it was because he was 'comfy' at City and around his mates who he could go out with at the weekend.. :innocent06:

The only reason he rejected it was because he was 'comfy' at City and around his mates who he could go out with at the weekend.. :innocent06:

Agree fully. The lad had ability but like many others at the time (Both Brown Brothers as an example) didn't have the attitude or determination to make the best of their ability.

It doesn't suprise me that any of the are closer to non-league football, than they are the Premier League, funny thing is, they way they acted in the past anyone would think they were actually Premier League Footballers at the time.

Only have themselves to blame and by the time they actually realise it, it's too late.

Caus he's got ability and good pace and physical presence.

Physical presence? Have you EVER seen a less intimidating player for his size?

Shaun Taylor would eat someone like him for breakfast, he reminded me more of the lion out of the Wizard of Oz than as someone who had a "physical presence".

Enoch?

:innocent06:

Against Carlisle at home in the promotion season Enoch was stamped on by an opponent and returned to the pitch with a bandaged head and for about the next ten minutes was knocking every Carlisle player out of his way.

That's 10 minutes more aggression than Clayton Fortune managed............

Against Carlisle at home in the promotion season Enoch was stamped on by an opponent and returned to the pitch with a bandaged head and for about the next ten minutes was knocking every Carlisle player out of his way.

That's 10 minutes more aggression than Clayton Fortune managed............

and the scored an injury time winner. enoch wasnt the most aggresive for his size but he did have his moments for us and should be remembered fondly. the bloke scored some vital goals for us and in my view should be given a great deal of respect from us fans. the bloke never slagged the club and only had good things to say after he was released.

Physical presence? Have you EVER seen a less intimidating player for his size?

Shaun Taylor would eat someone like him for breakfast, he reminded me more of the lion out of the Wizard of Oz than as someone who had a "physical presence".

That's what i mean, people just look at him and assume. That's why he gets given the chances. Managers think they can stop him being a weakling.

Archived