IGNORED

Loyalty Of Radio Bristol

Guest lydneyred

I couldn't make it to the game this weekend thanks to a bout of flu and the start of tonsilitis (which should make next Sunday fun!), so from my death bed....well ok the sofa in the front room....with a nice healthy drink (well cider comes from apples, they are good for you.....5 or 6 pints of cider a day=5 portions of fruit and veg a day). I though I'd put Radio Bristol on and listen to the commentary as surely with it being such a big day in Division 2, they'd be at the Gate and I could almost be there. No I had to listen to the Gas at Hull.

I know they have to be unbiased and report on both teams, but surely even they knew which of the two games meant the most to that club and fans? :clap:

I don't think we can have any complaints about the extensive coverage Radio Bristol give us. The time and quality of programming that GT devotes to local football in general and City in particular is a shining example to the rest of the local media.

I'm sure that if we manage it, RB will give us plenty of airtime. I just hope the rest of the local media seize on the chance to bring a feelgood factor back to the city.

Of course, first we've got to give the city something to feel good about...

Archived