IGNORED

Fans Leading Training Session

bristolcitysweden

Yeaahh, auction or whatever.

Imagine the City fans of Yorkshire serving some pudding at the training camp after having runned a training session wonned on E-bay.. A few pints on the camp, down to floating harbour where fans and players wifes/girlfriends meet up (after a few pints/glasses of wine for them as well) for a boat trip to Bath (talking February : ) and dinner.

Twenty pals can make a great day/night out for the team and their missus :englandsmile4wf:

Winning the auction the Swedish Branch of the Trust will serve rotten fish (for the players) to start with, delicious.

Sky is the limit.

Or the prem..

Our bid is out their somehere waiting for an auction..

:source::source::source::source::source:

Yeaahh, auction or whatever.

Imagine the City fans of Yorkshire serving some pudding at the training camp after having runned a training session wonned on E-bay.. A few pints on the camp, down to floating harbour where fans and players wifes/girlfriends meet up (after a few pints/glasses of wine for them as well) for a boat trip to Bath (talking February : ) and dinner.

Twenty pals can make a great day/night out for the team and their missus :englandsmile4wf:

Winning the auction the Swedish Branch of the Trust will serve rotten fish (for the players) to start with, delicious.

Sky is the limit.

Or the prem..

Our bid is out their somehere waiting for an auction..

:source::source::source::source::source:

I'm up for it Tommy and after a few quick phone calls I've rounded up 18 others, so that's the full complement. :winner_third_h4h:

I foresee pummelled mashed Swede for starters...... :innocent06:

You beat my lexikon again Nogbad :englandsmile4wf:

Our offer includes quite a few blond waitresses though..

All aged 40+.. :shocking: :shocking:

Age is of no consequence as long as they're buxom wenches capable of serving up those enormous puddings. :blink:

The 'City fans of Yorkshire' will be there in force and have legendary insatiable appetites.......... :yes:

Archived