IGNORED

Help - Watching City On Tv Abroad

Markman

Long shot I know but my son is in Bali and missing City!!

They are 8 hours ahead of us and so far he cannot find Sky Sports (the only place in the world?) but can find something called ESPN (whatever that is)

So 3 o'clock in the morning tomorrow in Bali - anyone know where he might find the game on live?

Cheers

Should be able to find an stream as a last resort (assuming he can get online)

Yep - I thought that but I can't find any streams working (trying to watch Leeds tonight!) - someone on here said about Justin TV - that was really good on my PC but that site seems to have gone belly up?

Yep - I thought that but I can't find any streams working (trying to watch Leeds tonight!) - someone on here said about Justin TV - that was really good on my PC but that site seems to have gone belly up?

Only being a stupid Swede but maybe this works http://myp2p.eu/index.php?part=sports

To watch he has to register (for free) on sopcast.com

Cheers

Tommy

They are 8 hours ahead of us and so far he cannot find Sky Sports (the only place in the world?) but can find something called ESPN (whatever that is)

So 3 o'clock in the morning tomorrow in Bali - anyone know where he might find the game on live?

Cheers

Don't think he will be lucky with the ESPN schedules. (ESPNSTAR.com) Looks as if they are showing Sunderland vs Portsmouth at 1.30am and Roma vs Chelsea at 4am. I definately would not want to loose my beauty sleep to watch either of them. :innocent06:

Cheers

http://myp2p.eu/competition.php?&compe...dDays=7&p=3

If he is in Indonesia then he will have to make do with either Star Sports or ESPN for Football

Neither will show Championship games. They only have FA Cup and Premier League rights

Best bet is to go with the link for the online stream from BCSwedens post

Remember to install Sopcast first or find a link that will show the game via Windows Media Player

Archived