IGNORED

Atyeo Yesterday

Guest shotgun

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Well obviously the police, club and council better have a meeting on monday to see how they can keep the stand open. Obviosuly a haven for troublemakers

Guest North Street

Obviously another case of poor segregation so i would suggest moving the Atyeo over towards the Cumberland basin and only allowing 500 in post CRB checks!

It could well be that these idiots were the ones causing trouble recently in the East End.

The same ones that tried to climb 9ft fench's & nearly got the East End closed.

People forget that CCTV is on us all! :rolleyes:

If it was these idiots - BAN THEM ???? :)

Guest Harry May

It looked like they had drinks with them - bottles with tops on ?

Anybody else see the one - man army in Raliegh Road after the game ?

Caldicot Red.

It looked like they had drinks with them - bottles with tops on ?

Anybody else see the one - man army in Raliegh Road after the game ?

Caldicot Red.

Heard somebody say something about someone or some people with drink bottles on the way out.

Well for the last few home games now I have bought a drink from the Williams stand which has been a bottle of something and the top has been left on every time so if they only had a tonic water in a bottle I can't see the problem as it's the same as having a coke. Also theer is nothing saying you can't bring a drink in with you as there is a couple by us who bring a coffee flask

• Admin

Whatever it was for, the Police had had their eyes on them for most of the first half. Down by that Kenco Jar thingy there was several discussions between themselves whilst monitoring the (general) area that the two men were ejected from and a fe chats over the radio. I remember commenting to a mate that they had their eye on someone.

Well obviously the police, club and council better have a meeting on monday to see how they can keep the stand open. Obviosuly a haven for troublemakers
Dont say things like that, even in jest the Briz safety nazis will go for them next, to justify their lousy existance! :clap::D

Archived