IGNORED

Stareout

BournemouthRed

Was strolling along the seafront down here today proudly wearing my City shirt when what did I see coming the other way but a red-and-black QPR away shirt..... :rolleyes:

The result was an intense stareout as we passed each other which I reckon I got the better of......... :)

Anyone else had any 'incidents' when meeting someone in a rival's shirt?

been to weymouth today and bumped into 2 plymuffs. i thought the odds were in my favour so much i left them alone.but i could'nt let them pass without standing still and just stared at themthey held thier heads down and just walked on without saying a word. ######s! :rolleyes:

Guest N1 Jim

Met a gas head in Sumatra Indonesia some yrs ago. Despite drinking at the same table for some hours we didn't speak to each other much to everyone's disbelief.

Was at Slavia Prague and bumped into some Sheff U lads. They were a good bunch cept one who's only words were "I fu#### hate Bristol C".

On a ferry last June from Croatia to Venice early morning and some ugly little stumpy creature sat in front of me with a yellow footy shirt. Soon sussed out he was Cardiff. When he went to the bar and my girlfriend was asleep I spat on his bag.

Been lots of nice encounters with other footy fans. Always seems bit different when yr abroad.

Archived