IGNORED

Lee Johnson Backlash

exiledinwatford

On Saturday when Lee's name is read out why don't we all cheer and clap to show our support? The moaners have had their day with his substitution. Let's let this guy know that the vast majority of City fans are 100% behind him.

Come on - after scoring a great winner in the previous game he deserves nothing less! At least it would give Geoff Twentyman something positive to say about City fans - if they bother to mention it.

On Saturday when Lee's name is read out why don't we all cheer and clap to show our support? The moaners have had their day with his substitution. Let's let this guy know that the vast majority of City fans are 100% behind him.

Come on - after scoring a great winner in the previous game he deserves nothing less! At least it would give Geoff Twentyman something positive to say about City fans - if they bother to mention it.

I'm up for that...... me and my mate try to get a song going every game for our midfield general. But only once did anyone else join in!!

LEE JOHNSON NEEDS A SONG!

I'm up for that...... me and my mate try to get a song going every game for our midfield general. But only once did anyone else join in!!

LEE JOHNSON NEEDS A SONG!

His Dad is the boss,

We don't give a toss,

We love Lee Johnson,

His Dad is the boss.

To the tune of "We always believe".

Great idea - I'd be up for that.

I thought the cheer when he was subbed was shocking.

Good to give him a confidence boost.

i love lee johnson to bits my favourite player :yahoo: and i been trying to get people to sing songs about him for ages but cmon lets make this happen :D

heres a suggestion....

lee lee super lee

lee lee super lee

lee lee super lee

super lee johnson

:D he said he ignored the crowd at the reading game when i spoke 2 him the followin monday but lets give him a coinfidence boost :D

we love lee johnson

we love lee johnson

we love lee johnson

we love lee johnson!

:yahoo:

He was excellent apart from the bad miss in the 1st half. As usual he was always in support of the man with the ball and he made some timely interceptions and tackles that no doubt many people missed! :noexpression:

I think those who think his presence hinders team spirit should be made to watch the way the players celebrated with him, again and again. He is a popular lad there can be be no doubt.

Guest MaloneFM

Yes but he's still his fathers son isn't he? And his mothers.

And he has got a wee Lee as well. And I was in a hostlery last night with a chap who, when he scored stood up and gave it the tanker sign to the tv, while he was wearing a city shirt.

He was soon shown the errors of his ways.

And the door.

Yes but he's still his fathers son isn't he? And his mothers.

And he has got a wee Lee as well. And I was in a hostlery last night with a chap who, when he scored stood up and gave it the tanker sign to the tv, while he was wearing a city shirt.

He was soon shown the errors of his ways.

And the door.

I must be the only member of this forum that does not find you funny. :noexpression:

Guest MaloneFM
I must be the only member of this forum that does not find you funny. :noexpression:

Oh my dear boy there are legions to whom never even raise a whimper let alone a smirk at my outpourings. However I do this mostly for me and not you so I'm very much afraid I don't give one monkeys fart.

But thanks for your input anyway, your comments are noted.

(oh and Stick one does prefer the live version of Hallowed Be Thy Name)

Oh my dear boy there are legions to whom never even raise a whimper let alone a smirk at my outpourings. However I do this mostly for me and not you so I'm very much afraid I don't give one monkeys fart.

But thanks for your input anyway, your comments are noted.

Not that you care one monkeys fart Malone, but I found that funny.

Guest MaloneFM
Not that you care one monkeys fart Malone, but I found that funny.

Why thank you Nicholas! You are among the top few of my favourite nephews. You're not the one that had uncles wallet and blew my pension on bleedin' fireworks are you?

I think it was Chivs myself. Got beady eyes that lad.

Why thank you Nicholas! You are among the top few of my favourite nephews. You're not the one that had uncles wallet and blew my pension on bleedin' fireworks are you?

You were a right nause though on Soccer Sunday, was it?, what with wearing a red City rosette on one breast and a blue gas one on the other.

Now I didnt find that funny, not one bit.

A bit of fun on the song front..

tune of the lion sleeps tonight

leeeee-leeeeee-leeee-leeeee, johnson

lee johnson,lee johnson,lee johnson,

In the ashton, the mighty ashton,lee johnson plays tonight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc3303MVMWM...feature=related

tune of Chicory Tip - Son of my Father

Son of his father

lee johnson, lee johnson, lee johnson

Son of his father

lee johnson, lee johnson, lee johnson

Me Chivs? Oooh, I've been name checked on the forum. Glory at last. I didn't take your fireworks. And I'm not a lad.

A bit of fun on the song front..

tune of the lion sleeps tonight

tune of Chicory Tip - Son of my Father

Son of his father