IGNORED

Sad , But I Think Its True

0738parkway

Get the feeling watching the players at ashton gate and at the few away games i ve been to this season and see on t v and by the results , the prefer to play away from ashton gate , now thats wrong , a few city fans should start looking at thereselves rather than bemoaning the team and manager , i think i ve made my point

Get the feeling watching the players at ashton gate and at the few away games i ve been to this season and see on t v and by the results , the prefer to play away from ashton gate , now thats wrong , a few city fans should start looking at thereselves rather than bemoaning the team and manager , i think i ve made my point

a few......or a few thousand, based on the last game?

A simplistic assesment and whilst an element of truth with regard confidence and the players being relaxed. I would suggest that City both last year and this have proved far more effective as a counter attacking force and unsurprisingly therefore some of the better results have come away from home. Most agree certainly Gary Johnson believes that this league is tougher than last, which again would give some support to that view.

Surely what is clear for most observers is that City need to be perhaps more inventive at home and may be a five man midfield would retain possesion better. For my money a place for David Noble needs to be found and that may be paying behind a lone striker, a formation that has proven very succesful for the team.

Archived