IGNORED

Just For You

Guest green army coming to get ya

Guest Rikku

All right - no need to rub it in!! I think you deserved the title so congratulations! Just hope we'll be coming up there with you!

But, shouldn't you be out basking in the glory rather than on the computer? If I were in your position I'd still be celebrating this time next week let alone the next day!!! :rolleyes:

But, shouldn't you be out basking in the glory rather than on the computer? If I were in your position I'd still be celebrating this time next week let alone the next day!!!

i would be but i spent all my money last night plus i think us plymouth fans are getting used to winning leagues now :P

Guest Rikku

I bet the QPR fans loved watching that - although I expect they'd all gone by then. Glad you didn't get promoted at our place like you could have done though!!

wouldnt blame him if he was cuming his muck , he scored a great goal , he will be rememberd for that goal yesterday

i would rather have a go at div 1 and come right back down, then stay in the SAME DIVISION for 3/4 years just pretending to be a good team

Guest Rikku
i would rather have a go at div 1 and come right back down, then stay in the SAME DIVISION for 3/4 years just pretending to be a good team
good point - oh, by the way, thanks for the six points - could prove really useful!

dont mention it , as they say form goes out of the window in derby matchs (lucky for you this season

• Admin
dont mention it , as they say form goes out of the window in derby matchs (lucky for you this season
How close do you have to be to call it a derby?

Plymouth "derby" (117.2miles) 1-0, 1-0

That obviously means that Brentford is a "derby" (115.2miles) 2-1, 3-1

However, would QPR count as a "derby"? (118.7miles) 1-1, 1-0 being a full 1.5miles further than Plymouth?

If so, I love these London derbies we keep having :rolleyes:

How close do you have to be to call it a derby?

Plymouth "derby" (117.2miles) 1-0, 1-0

That obviously means that Brentford is a "derby" (115.2miles) 2-1, 3-1

However, would QPR count as a "derby"? (118.7miles) 1-1, 1-0 being a full 1.5miles further than Plymouth?

If so, I love these London derbies we keep having  :rolleyes:

yeah how is that??? Gas...ok...cardiff...uh huh...Swindon..mmmm..just about....

..cheltenam(sp)...even :);)

Plymouth? :D already said well done,good luck etc. so i'll just say...

thanks for the 6 points you hoofers!!!!

Archived