IGNORED

Some Tragic News

Sir Colby-Tit

Guest MaloneFM

File under uncle Rogers can of worms or depending how sensitive you are uncle Rogers a red eyed member of the KKK.

But.

I'm on her side on this one. She said a turban freaks her kid out. And its her kid. And in the interest of customer service they managed it before. If my kid has a fear of something, turbans and beards being this subject in this case I'd ask them not to send a driver with either and NOT expect them to go whining to the Scum about it.

Which has cost her her job.

After the apology broadcast on the BBC on saturday about Ross and Brand which was also bugger all isn't it time the BBC stopped beating themselves up about everything?

File under uncle Rogers can of worms or depending how sensitive you are uncle Rogers a red eyed member of the KKK.

But.

I'm on her side on this one. She said a turban freaks her kid out. And its her kid. And in the interest of customer service they managed it before. If my kid has a fear of something, turbans and beards being this subject in this case I'd ask them not to send a driver with either and NOT expect them to go whining to the Scum about it.

Which has cost her her job.

After the apology broadcast on the BBC on saturday about Ross and Brand which was also bugger all isn't it time the BBC stopped beating themselves up about everything?

Really?

Maybe if she had had the sense to just ask for a woman then it would have been fine but starting any conversation with something along the lines of "I'm not a racist but" is plain stupid. She might as well have said "I am a racist and...."

Why would somebody in a turban be more frightening than some skinhead or an old guy in a dodgy mac?

Maybe Sam could overcome some of her child's fears and break down some racial stereotyping.

Guest MaloneFM
an old guy in a dodgy mac?

She's probably get me!

If it was my kid and she had a thing about turbans I wouldn't say 'it's time me broke down some racial barriers dear, get in the car'. It's her kid. She's very important. And it's a shame she had to start it with 'I'm not rascist but...'

I have spoken to some seikh friends about this today and they are embaressed for her.

She's probably get me!

If it was my kid and she had a thing about turbans I wouldn't say 'it's time me broke down some racial barriers dear, get in the car'. It's her kid. She's very important. And it's a shame she had to start it with 'I'm not rascist but...'

I have spoken to some seikh friends about this today and they are embaressed for her.

Why does the kid have a thing about Turbans? It isn't just an irrational fear that sprung up overnight.

Ignorant and stupid are probably the way she should be described.

Guest MaloneFM
Why does the kid have a thing about Turbans? It isn't just an irrational fear that sprung up overnight.

Ignorant and stupid are probably the way she should be described.

I really don't know. And without knowing the child in question I don't know that either. But having met Sam Mason on more than one occasion I do know she neither ignorant or stupid.

Archived