IGNORED

That Pass!

Guest Red Cell

Guest Red Cell

Was the inch-perfect 50 yard ball that played Dele in just before he hit the post and then LJ scored hit by Bradders?

It was stunning, why hasn't anyone raved about it either on here or in the media or have i missed something? Anyway hats off to the bloke, i'm pretty sure he meant it.

Was the inch-perfect 50 yard ball that played Dele in just before he hit the post and then LJ scored hit by Bradders?

It was stunning, why hasn't anyone raved about it either on here or in the media or have i missed something? Anyway hats off to the bloke, i'm pretty sure he meant it.

It was, and they have. It was an absolutely stunning team goal, the lay-off from Noble being especially superb.

If you gave a hundred apes a hundred type-writers. . . . . .

Thought Adebola's ball to Noble weren't bad mind you.

Got recognition for it on Sky.

If you gave a hundred apes a hundred type-writers. . . . . .

:shifty: Harsh, but fair.

I think his problem is he rushes too much when he shoots or crosses. He forgets he hasn't quite got the ability of a Gerrard to hit the ball as cleanly on the run and he should really take an extra touch and compose himself more often.

My row tends to call Bradders, '20 pence foot'; i.e. when he crosses the ball or shoots, the ball could go in one of about seven different directions. Sometimes he's scored some sublime goals, and obviously that was a sublime pass. On other occasions, however, it's gone out for a throw-in...

Defensively, he's very good, though and love to have a player like him in the side - if just for the argument with a different team-mate every match!

What I can't understand is that we have all been slating our players for playing hoofball recently, then when one finally comes off, it is suddenly an inch perfect 50 yard pass.

I gotta be honest, when i was watching the game saturday, as Bradder's "hoofed" The ball i shouted not another F-ing long ball! but half way through that sentence it turnd into "Go on Dele, shoot son"!!

After seeing the goal you gotta credit Mr Orr for a very fine intended 50 yard long ball to Adebola, he clearly looked up before passing the ball.

Archived