IGNORED

Pubs In Palace

andybythesea

what is the best pub to go in but will have 7 year old with me? :fingerscrossed:

There is a Wetherspoons about 10 mins walk from the ground in a shopping area. Went there with my young un for the play off game. Had brekkers and it was safe.

He was the loony ginger lad stood on the seat that the TV zoomed in on after Nobles goal.

There is a Wetherspoons about 10 mins walk from the ground in a shopping area. Went there with my young un for the play off game. Had brekkers and it was safe.

He was the loony ginger lad stood on the seat that the TV zoomed in on after Nobles goal.

Yeah went in there as well. Just don't start singing or they'll threaten to take your breakfast off you and throw you out. Bloody philistines!

And they carried on serving breakfast knowing they ran out of bacon, surely a breach of the trade description act!
Couldn't they have just made the 30 second walk across the road to Tesco to get some? As for me il start off at the Weatherspoons and then head to the pub further along the road on the corner.

Archived