IGNORED

A True Loyal Football Supporter

miketh2nd

Norwich city Fan provides money for extension of loan of Leroy Lita for another month and also funded the wages for Huckerby when he joined in 2003. Yet he's not even part of the directors board just a true fan who has some money yes but shows he's not in it to gain monay or shares but just to improve the team by funding a player.

This is not a thread on how we should have Lita or the fact how much wages he gets or how high wages are now but just showing real commitment by one fan.

http://news.BBC.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/t...ich/7708511.stm

I know I know other teams I'm sure have wealthy people who might not be the chairman that spend money towards bringing a new player in however they normally owe shares.

It makes you wonder how a club with over 20,000 season ticket holders has allowed itself to get in to a situation where they are reliant on handouts from a fan to pay a players wages.

Perhaps his money would be better spent channelled in to other areas at the club.

Norwich city Fan provides money for extension of loan of Leroy Lita for another month and also funded the wages for Huckerby when he joined in 2003. Yet he's not even part of the directors board just a true fan who has some money yes but shows he's not in it to gain monay or shares but just to improve the team by funding a player.

This is not a thread on how we should have Lita or the fact how much wages he gets or how high wages are now but just showing real commitment by one fan.

http://news.BBC.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/t...ich/7708511.stm

I know I know other teams I'm sure have wealthy people who might not be the chairman that spend money towards bringing a new player in however they normally owe shares.

Maybe he just wants a starring role in one of Leroys legendary films :laugh:

Archived