IGNORED

I'm ######## It!

cidernuta

I have become a nervous wreck over the whole automatic promotion situation!After last seasons disappointment in the playoffs i really dont want the club to have to go through it again and i think we do have enough to secure automation promotion but due to previous disappointments and setbacks i'm not entirly sure!I do agree with those of you who say danny should change the tactics a bit-maybe bring in Caskey for creativity and a decent set-piece but i dont agree with the people who want him out and have wanted him out all season!Lets see what happens in the last two nerve-wracking weeks of the season and then discuss danny!I really hope we get automatic and lets get behind danny and the boys even more than we have throughout the season and we will be celebrating on the 8th may!!!!!!!!!

Oh the joys of being a manager!

The Darren Caskey situation sums up the problems they (managers) face quite well i think. Does DW bring in Caskey in an attempt to add a spark of creativity to the mis-firing midfield or does he keep Caskey on the side lines and hope others can add the magic.

If DW plays Caskey and we dont get promoted fans will say 'why on earth did DW make such a drastic change to the make-up of his side (which centre midfield is) at such a late and crucial point of the season?!'

If DW doesnt play Caskey and we dont get promoted fans will say 'why oh why didnt he bring in Caskey to add that extra creative spark?!'

Rather him than me!

I'm not implying it would be so drastic, all I'm saying is that if he does play Caskey and we dont get promoted people will look to that decision as a mistake. And yet if he doesnt play Caskey, and we dont get promoted people will decide he made a mistake not playing him.

It wouldnt be drastic at all and I'm not sure where i implied that, after all Caskey has been signed till the end of the season with a view to earning a contract, so presumibly, when he was signed he was so with a view to making a first team appearance at some point.

I'm not implying it would be so drastic, all I'm saying is that if he does play Caskey and we dont get promoted people will look to that decision as a mistake. And yet if he doesnt play Caskey, and we dont get promoted people will decide he made a mistake not playing him.

It wouldnt be drastic at all and I'm not sure where i implied that, after all Caskey has been signed till the end of the season with a view to earning a contract, so presumibly, when he was signed he was so with a view to making a first team appearance at some point.

So you'd play a player, who got released by a relegated club, because he coulsdnt even get into said clubs team, and who's nick name is Pastie, and whose transfer hasnt even been argued over by his old team, and this into a team attempting for the 4th time under our manager to get out of the Division??????

And you are having a go at those who want Wilson out????

One of the reasons we have struggled is Wilsons substitutions, and team selections. Not being funny but Caskey offers ##** all we dont already have in the team, apart from his free kick ability...and that dont justify his selection, over-rated that he is!

Ha ha, for the love of god how many times on here do people want to draw conclusions from things that are wrote instead of just reading what is infront of them!!??

I never said we should play Caskey! Out of the two i wouldnt play him becuase i feel it would be an unsettling influence on the team. However, what i actually say is that as he was signed with him having to 'earn a contract' presumibly somewhere down the line it was intended for him to start a first team game or even get a run in the side as Rougier has. Unless of course the board and management felt they could weigh up the pro's and cons of offering him one through merely reserve team action.

Archived