IGNORED

More Fiction ?

WarksRed

not sure why it has been classed as "more fiction?"

however sounds like a good move for the lad, I don't know too much about him apart from he scored alot for academy teams over the years.

but he isn't going to get much in the way of even Reserve team action, so it's worth sending him out for a few months to get some "mens football" as GJ puts it, too see how he gets on.

Try this, 2 in 2 for the academy

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/AcademyAppearan...1352621,00.html

(And no, I hadn't heard of him before your post)

Marlon Jackson, 6 goals in 8 apps., looks like we might have a prospect there.

Wonder how close someone like him is to the occasional appearance on the bench? :dunno:

Wonder how close someone like him is to the occasional appearance on the bench? :dunno:

Dunno, but Ashley Kington,11 and 3 at yoof level and another academy product, played and scored for the Ressies v Salisbury on Tuesday

Marlon Jackson has played 2(4) and scored 3 times for ressies.

Problem is with Brooks,LT,Akinde,Dele and Maynard, and with GJ only playing with 1 up front for the forseeable(?) future, I wouldn't have thought that they will get a look in this season.

A long way away I'd imagine. Maynard's goals to games ratio was better than that with Crewe (according to Wiki) and he only seems to be warming the bench at the moment.

A long way away I'd imagine. Maynard's goals to games ratio was better than that with Crewe (according to Wiki) and he only seems to be warming the bench at the moment.

Better than 3 in 4?

I was wondering really if Jackson is an out and out striker, or if he could be accommodated in the squad/team even as a barnstorming, goalscoring right winger?

Archived