IGNORED

Scott Murray

PAPA650

Would be good shout for scotty as a player come coach to manage swindon town ??? ,

love scott as player and i feel would go on to bigger things like TINMAN.

still would like to see him in a city shirt and feel he should be given a run out for city i personally will always love his style of play truelly a city greats !!!!!!!!

Would be good shout for scotty as a player come coach to manage swindon town ??? ,

still would like to see him in a city shirt and feel he should be given a run out for city i personally will always love his style of play truelly a city greats !!!!!!!!

He WILL be a future city manager!

Not a chance IMO... He loves City too much and will work his way up the managerial ranks from the youth set up at City..

Guest MaloneFM

I agree with Willers on this one. Shaun Taylor (whoo) was on the old tellybox tonight and much as we'd all like him as a big brother or a dad in the dugout where it matters he'd be a bit poo.

Scott is the same. He's chippy, his legs are going and he needs to start small and get a few coaching badges along the way before he goes near the greenhouse at the front of the Williams.

why would scotty make a great manager?

yes he is great to have about and is clearly well liked among his peers. But that does not make a great leader.

cant see him laying into the team at half time if they aint pulled there weight.

Assistant manager yes, manager no.

He is a legend at city it would be sad to remember him any other way.

you do realise swindon town fans hate super scott - cos of his reading connection!

Not a chance IMO... He loves City too much and will work his way up the managerial ranks from the youth set up at City..

This is what I believe GJ was hinting at in an interview on world a month or so back when he said " as long as i'm here so will scott be ", or words to that effect.

Besides swindon ain't fit to tie scotts laces. :city:

Archived