IGNORED

We The Undersigned....

Guest MaloneFM

Guest MaloneFM

They step gingerly back onto the pitch at the Gate tomorrow afternoon. They are wounded. And struggling far below their expectations.

They drew against Birmingham City last week but everyone has an off day. We had ours against a far better side in Reading. And we dealt with those other pretenders Scumhampton last week and should have been out of sight half way through the second half.

Wee Lee shut the doubters up. He will always be the managers son. Get over it. His distribution? Mention Bradley Orr as well, he can't pass water.

It doesn't matter. It's Forest. We owe them. We owe Calderwood who said we'd bottle it. We didn't. We owe Walshy who hit the post in the league cup semi final after we outsang them and out played them there. We got them back in it by a John Pender own goal.

They were lucky.

Tomorrow we finish it

STERN JOHN

I AM THE 12TH MAN

I BELIEVE

I remember the League Cup semi final, being completely soaked in the Enclosure as City fought heroically and so unluckily lost.

I remember that flukily deflected free kick at the City Ground 2 years ago that skimmed our defenders' head to take the ball just out of Basso's reach and the miserable trip home afterwards.

I remember going up there for the Cup in 81, being 1-0 up with about 5 minutes to go and then losing 2-1 to Clough's team. Then Forest fans then revealing themselves in the middle of our end as the 2nd went in and all Hell breaking loose.

I was down the Gate in 74, but I'm struggling to remember it.

I believe we deserve a thumping win over Forest tomorrow and I'm inclined to believe City will be in the mood to deliver it.

I AM THE 12th MAN

NOGBAD BELIEVES :city:

We already broke a decades-old duck at the Valley not long ago, we are more than capable of shattering another in front of 16,000 people against a team that struggled when we played them last, have struggled to adapt the big change in promotion and will struggle if they try anything more than turtling against John, Dele and Trunds. We will put the right men in the right places and they will block out everything Earnshaw and co. can dish out, and they will do because... I believe.

I AM THE TWELFTH MAN

COME YOU THE REDS!

Calderwood can #### off!

Are you watching, are you watching, ARE YOU WATCHING NOTTINGHAM?

How we laughed in the East End as the goals flew in that day!

They'll bottle it said Calderwood. In the words of the legend that is Jeff Stelling...

"They've knocked at the door, they've rapped at the door, they've KICKED at the door, and today, finally, it's come open. And GARY JOHNSON is the man who has taken them there."

bcfc.jpg

WE ARE ALL THE TWELFTH MAN!

Come on...off your asses! It's no good looking and not posting...do you believe? IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT...COME ON UP FOR THE RISING!

THERES A FEW AT THE BACK OF DOLMAN B WHO NEVER STOP BELIEVING

EVEN AT 4-0 DOWN.

WERE BRISTOL CITY.......WE ALWAYS BELIEVE

FEEL FREE TO JOIN IN SINGING ON SATURDAY AS WE KILL ANOTHER HOODOO

3-1 CITY,,JOHN-NOBLE-ADEBOLA :city::city::city::city:

For everyone who is tired of hearing the phrase 'two time European Champions'...

Clough's Forest are the past...

Johnson's Bristol City are the Future.

To all those that cheered our goal against Reading, to all those that know one game is not the end of our season, (Ipswich last autumn anyone!?)

Always Believe...

Guest MaloneFM

To those that have posted...you believed and you have shown it...to those that have looked and walked away what happened? Have you given up? Are you not sure anymore?

Do we always believe? Or only when we are in the play offs?

To those that have posted...you believed and you have shown it...to those that have looked and walked away what happened? Have you given up? Are you not sure anymore?

Do we always believe? Or only when we are in the play offs?

None of the above.

I just don't need to add my name to a thread to pacify you or prove anything.

Archived