IGNORED

Myrie- Willams

Bris Red

I know his name has been floating around a bit over the last few weeks but i think the time has come for him to be given a proper chance on the left. IMO when Mcindoe is on form he is a better player then JMW but with mcindoes recent bad run of form i think its time for a change. The main thing that impresses me about Williams is his quality of delivery, personally i think he can cross a ball better than Sproule and Mcindoe and with decent deliveres i think we could see a lot more goals from our fowards especially Maynard who scored a lot of goals from good wing play at Crewe

Tyson yesterday reminded me a bit of JMW his pace and direct running is what i think we are missing on the wings at the moment. We all know he would give 100% aswell and I'm sure he would jump at the chance of being involved in the first team.

What are peoples thoughts?

I know his name has been floating around a bit over the last few weeks but i think the time has come for him to be given a proper chance on the left. IMO when Mcindoe is on form he is a better player then JMW but with mcindoes recent bad run of form i think its time for a change. The main thing that impresses me about Williams is his quality of delivery, personally i think he can cross a ball better than Sproule and Mcindoe and with decent deliveres i think we could see a lot more goals from our fowards especially Maynard who scored a lot of goals from good wing play at Crewe

Tyson yesterday reminded me a bit of JMW his pace and direct running is what i think we are missing on the wings at the moment. We all know he would give 100% aswell and I'm sure he would jump at the chance of being involved in the first team.

What are peoples thoughts?

don't be silly, his crossing is dire at the best of times. He isn't good enough for a very poor Carlisle team, so i cant see him being involved here anytime soon.

And to compare him with Tyson is laughable, I personally think Tyson was one of the best strikers we have seen at AG this year (Doyle and Jerome are the only ones that spring to mind as being more impressive).

I honestly can't see Myrie- WIlliams getting another game here.

don't be silly, his crossing is dire at the best of times. He isn't good enough for a very poor Carlisle team, so i cant see him being involved here anytime soon.

And to compare him with Tyson is laughable, I personally think Tyson was one of the best strikers we have seen at AG this year (Doyle and Jerome are the only ones that spring to mind as being more impressive).

I honestly can't see Myrie- WIlliams getting another game here.

I know Tyson is by far the better player but JMW does tend to run at people and this causes all sorts of problems for defenders (look at what a simple bit of running by Tyson did to us yesterday)

I think he could be worth a shot tbh.

Archived