IGNORED

Width

Jesus

This is just an opinion, so don't shoot me down.

Yesterday I was pulling my hair out with the lack of width in the side? I lost count the amount of 50/50 long balls we played down the middle. No wonder Maynard struggles.

McIndoe was lost in massive patches of the game, hes playing far to central, he should be getting his boots covered in chalk.........

Thats one area we seems to be lacking loads of, and dare I say we should bring Mr Murray back and show them how its done, cus this long ball down the middle isn't working.

Also, I wasn't that impressed when we said Tyson was a potential signing, but he worked and worked and worked. He looked a threat all game.

This was summed up in 2 bits of play for me.

1) He was surrounded by 4 City players, fell over and still battled and even came out with the ball.

2) I think it was Bradley Orr next to the corner flag. Orr gave up, and Tyson chased it down, saved the goal kick and almost got in a decent cross....

I was really impressed by his work rate yesterday, and well taken goal aswell.

Also, well done to all the lads i the EastEnd again, never stoped signing and never gave up.

This is just an opinion, so don't shoot me down.

Yesterday I was pulling my hair out with the lack of width in the side? I lost count the amount of 50/50 long balls we played down the middle. No wonder Maynard struggles.

McIndoe was lost in massive patches of the game, hes playing far to central, he should be getting his boots covered in chalk.........

Thats one area we seems to be lacking loads of, and dare I say we should bring Mr Murray back and show them how its done, cus this long ball down the middle isn't working.

Also, I wasn't that impressed when we said Tyson was a potential signing, but he worked and worked and worked. He looked a threat all game.

This was summed up in 2 bits of play for me.

1) He was surrounded by 4 City players, fell over and still battled and even came out with the ball.

2) I think it was Bradley Orr next to the corner flag. Orr gave up, and Tyson chased it down, saved the goal kick and almost got in a decent cross....

I was really impressed by his work rate yesterday, and well taken goal aswell.

Also, well done to all the lads i the EastEnd again, never stoped signing and never gave up.

Gary Johnson's Tactics seem to dictate that we play narrow football, personally I don't understand it either, we haven't played with real wingers all season on either side and it's just not working.

Orr didnt give up mate, Basso told him to leave it and when he saw Tyson sprinting up behind Orr changed his mind..

When the ball had been cleared, Orr looked over to Basso and they exchanged a few words, culminating in Bradders shouting "#### off" at Basso, and he meant it judging by his expression.. :ranting:

Orr didnt give up mate, Basso told him to leave it and when he saw Tyson sprinting up behind Orr changed his mind..

When the ball had been cleared, Orr looked over to Basso and they exchanged a few words, culminating in Bradders shouting "#### off" at Basso, and he meant it judging by his expression.. :ranting:

Oh, I didnt see that from were I was sat *cough* stood *cough*.

Sorry Bradders

Archived