IGNORED

Skuse To Blame?

bristolcitysweden

Skuse went for the header and lost out, fair enough. From behind came Tyson already on the move and let alone by his marker Fontiane who prefered just to watch.

No way Skuse could have beaten Tyson already on the move on pace.

I rate Fontaine. Got the pace and the talent but frankly he is a chicken.

Speaking about the first goal; that was Orr defending.

Skuse went for the header and lost out, fair enough. From behind came Tyson already on the move and let alone by his marker Fontiane who prefered just to watch.

No way Skuse could have beaten Tyson on already on the move.

I rate Fontaine. Got the pace and the talent but he is a chicken.

If Fontaines chicken what does that make Johnson or to a lesser extent McCindoe?, two bigger bottlers I've yet to see in a City shirt, pathetic.

Guest MaloneFM
If Fontaines chicken what does that make Johnson?

Chicken Little? :D

Yesterday he was outstanding. It was only a matter of time before they came back out of the cellar wasn't it boys and girls?

No way Skuse could have beaten Tyson already on the move on pace.

I rate Fontaine. Got the pace and the talent but frankly he is a chicken.

Speaking about the first goal; that was Orr defending.

to be honest, I found it harsh that Skuse has been hammered for the goal, he was well beaten for pace.....end of story, considering how quick Tyson is, I'm not surpised.

after that goal however, Skuse did look decent and solid, alot of people forget Skuse's Debut however many years back. Centre Half and he was man of the match.

as for the first goal.........Orr, Fontaine, McCombe, Wilson, Elliott.....all seen flying about all over the place and know-where near the ball, incompetence all round unfortunately for that unfortunately.

to be honest, I found it harsh that Skuse has been hammered for the goal, he was well beaten for pace.....end of story, considering how quick Tyson is, I'm not surpised.

after that goal however, Skuse did look decent and solid, alot of people forget Skuse's Debut however many years back. Centre Half and he was man of the match.

as for the first goal.........Orr, Fontaine, McCombe, Wilson, Elliott.....all seen flying about all over the place and know-where near the ball, incompetence all round unfortunately for that unfortunately.

First goal was odd but Tyson could have been chopped down several times by Fontaine in the set up.

I'm not having a go on Fontaine but on occasions the seems to be a bit absent.

Guest too hot to handle

I whole hartedly blame cole skuse for the goal. As soon as i saw he was coming on as a centre half i nearly went home. This is a guy who is useless as a centre midfield player so we're trying him in defence.

Saying he looked comfortable after that is a rediculous statement, anything defensive he had to do he f##ked up. The only reason that we didnt concede more is because forrest weren't interested after that and decided to try and close the game out, which for me cost them 3 points as they could have scored 5 or 6 if they were interested imo.

Hmmm Does it make people feel better by passing blame? I'm guess it must feel real nice to point the finger from an armchair and sit smugly with your conclusion, but not sure it's ever helpful, required, necessary, infact it's pointless and just wrong. Well done to you.

Said from his armchair passing judgement.

Er it's a football forum, we all make judgement calls about everything.

Said from his armchair passing judgement.

Er it's a football forum, we all make judgement calls about everything.

Umm Its a bit different, for one I'm not passing judgement on players, only voicing my opinion on posters because i'm sick and tired of people whining for the sake of it, but i take your point.

and I'm not in an armchair unfortunately, i'm on a swivel chair with no arms rests to speak of. :(

Archived