IGNORED

A Plea To The Evening Post.

leedsred

Ok i'm not your biggest fan and i don't buy the paper as i am exiled, but regularily read the sport on your website and sometimes through the link on the City official site........

Right that's the formalities but is anyone really fed up with them coming on here.... seeing what a tiny minority of supporters in the grand scheme of things are moaning about then ask GJ questions like "some fans are questioning your tactics about playing 1 up front" to antagonise him into a response so you can spin a story.

The majority of fans of fans discuss the manager's tactics and chat about what they would do differently... I think this happens at every club, but you don't find the Manchester Evening News asking Fergie questions like that.

It's the insinuation that the fans are questioning Gary. Of course there is debate but you can't come on this forum where only a handful of people hide behind their screens and shout a lot of drivel, and turn it into a story.

IF YOU question Gary's tactics THEN bloody well say that and ask a straight question. don't do it in my name. I'm interested in the fans football knowledge if they were moaning about it because that was the formation which got us promoted at the end of the season..... and we'd just battered Southampton with it.

Ok rant over.... maybe i'm alone in this but i honestly think questions like this are driving a wedge between US and GJ. It's ridiculous.

Ok i'm not your biggest fan and i don't buy the paper as i am exiled, but regularily read the sport on your website and sometimes through the link on the City official site........

Right that's the formalities but is anyone really fed up with them coming on here.... seeing what a tiny minority of supporters in the grand scheme of things are moaning about then ask GJ questions like "some fans are questioning your tactics about playing 1 up front" to antagonise him into a response so you can spin a story.

The majority of fans of fans discuss the manager's tactics and chat about what they would do differently... I think this happens at every club, but you don't find the Manchester Evening News asking Fergie questions like that.

It's the insinuation that the fans are questioning Gary. Of course there is debate but you can't come on this forum where only a handful of people hide behind their screens and shout a lot of drivel, and turn it into a story.

IF YOU question Gary's tactics THEN bloody well say that and ask a straight question. don't do it in my name. I'm interested in the fans football knowledge if they were moaning about it because that was the formation which got us promoted at the end of the season..... and we'd just battered Southampton with it.

Ok rant over.... maybe i'm alone in this but i honestly think questions like this are driving a wedge between US and GJ. It's ridiculous.

Perhaps an experienced head like Gary Johnson should be professional enough to see the Evening Post for what they are and refuse to let them drive a wedge between him and the supporters. There are plenty of clubs he could be managing right now where the current managers of those clubs would snap your hand off to be receiving the relatively mild criticism GJ gets from a relatively small number of fans.

Archived