IGNORED

East End

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Guest REDCIDERARMY

Everybody do a bag of tic-a -tape and throw in the air just as the lads come out the tunnel they will see it as its right in front of them.

COME ON YOU REDS

The Reds Are Going Up.

go for it!

I don't know if there is a cap on numbers but we should be able to have a fair few in there.

As for balloons- go for it guys!

What I have never understood is why City fans can't make balloons work?

At the LDV I gave out about 1000 in the block around me- and I reckon about 50 of them went into the air!!!!!

Same as TomF's balloons at places like Peterborough- we gave out about 300 and about 10 were being punched in the air as the teams came out! :clap:

People just sat on them, burst them or held them!!!!!

The idea is to blow them up, hold them high to be seen pre-match and then punch them into the air- EXACTLY how Brighton did on Sat- it looked superb.

Great news.....I'llbe there with my Dad so lets hope we can fill it and that the club give us three blocks!

Everyone who wants to sing should forget about the view from their seat and get in there!!

I'll bring a few ballons along and get my mates to aswell.

Guest brightys_cider_army

quality news it was boring last game stuck in the family enclosure. Lets just hope that the club moves the fencing over where it was before as there will not be alot of blackpool fans there.

Yep, will order my tickets soon. Cant wait. Had a good time saturday despite the lack of people in there.

I saw a few familiar faces from this site, Tom(arse) as one. Lets get most of us in there vs Blackpool and make our last game in this league the best ever!

Me and my 5 mates will bring a few more hundred balloons to make it more of a carnival atmposphere.

Archived