IGNORED

Tins And Murray Must Start Last Games

Guest REDCIDERARMY

Guest REDCIDERARMY

Tins and Murray must start both the remaining games,there are best players,we went on the unbeaten run with Doherty and Tins in midfield if Tins does tier then take him off,just get the best out of him for the remaining games I am sure he wants to give everything for the club and would love to see the club go up this season.

Its one last effort now lads for promotion I am sure we will do it,100% from fans and players will be there.

COME ON YOU REDS

The Reds Are Going Up.

Trouble is, neither are match fit.

However, I agree, give them a chance, get 3-0 up and we can replace them with Caskey, Wilkshire, Rougier....or my missus, if they tire and those guys can last the remaining 20/30 minutes without giving the lead away.

I would rather start Rougier, i think he is an all round better player than Murray. From what i'v seen anyway.

While I'm not sure Tinman and Murray are the fittest or most in form players we have. I too think they should start on Sunday. This may depend on the QPR result on saturday, if QPR win maybe we should just consentrate on getting healthy for the playoffs.

But I'd like to lose the promothion spot using or big-guns not playing it safe. Tinman is probably solely responcible for us being in the spot we are, we haven't played well all season and Tinman as helped grind out some results. He is, as we'd all agree, class. I'd rather lose having Tinman play.

Murray while struggling a bit to find his 2002-2003 legs is the guy that was brought in to get us promotion, if he is fit enough to play he has to start.

I'd also prefer we played attacking football and tried to win a game for a change. but this last part is probably the least likely of the bunch.

I would like to see Tins start.

As for Murray. He clearly isn't fit and has done very little since his return. I think he is good for the last 20 of a tiring defence a la Lita. The other 70, I would like to see if Rougier can produce some more of his unorthodox trickery.

What I want to see is Wilkshire completely out of the squad for Caskey as well!

I thought Murray looked pretty sharp on Saturday and threatened. But then again so did Rougier although he did sem a little slow off the mark on a couple of occasions most notably when Tommy took a quick free kick that should have seen him clear on goal.

My side to start on Saturday would be the same as finished last week with Rougier on the left instead of Goodfellow. A front line to scare any defence.............

Guest Lockerman
I would rather start Rougier, i think he is an all round better player than Murray. From what i'v seen anyway.
totaly agree with you, :clap:

Archived