IGNORED

I Know Its Childish

Rob k

Tried voting but it wouldn't let me for some reason...

Do you have sole use of your PC? If not, maybe someone in your household has already voted which is rubbish as some households may have several people who would like to vote, I think it logs yours ISP to stop multi voting.

Typical evening post rubbish.

ive been on their forum and this is what ive found from one of them, no wonder hes winning!

I've heard deleting your history, setting internet security to high, then voting/F5/voting/F5/voting/F5 works quite nicely

cheats!!

This doesn't suprise me in the slightest. They've cheated at so many online votes its untrue. They were kicked from that online football game everyone plays (the name I forget) and also the coca cola win a player.. they had scripts galore running to boost votes.

This doesn't suprise me in the slightest. They've cheated at so many online votes its untrue. They were kicked from that online football game everyone plays (the name I forget) and also the coca cola win a player.. they had scripts galore running to boost votes.

Yup. That was playforyourclub.com

I flagged up the other week that they'd cheat. They always do.

Sadly for them, the only thing they can't successfully cheat at is football, which is why they're crap at it.

I'm not convinced the vote actually chooses the winner, anyway.

The wording of the question is, "Who would be your Bristol sports personality for 2008?"

It also asks for suggestions for other entrants. I can't see how they could hold a vote when other candidates could be added to the list at a later date, as it wouldn't be fair on them.

All in all, the Gas fans are wasting their time. But I guess they're used to doing that.

Guest Red Nee Tot

How can you vote for Johnson ( at this present time ) When it seems a good percentage of your support has now started to question his tatics and in some cases his ethics. Mind you -- Is that allowed ?

How can you vote for Johnson ( at this present time ) When it seems a good percentage of your support has now started to question his tatics and in some cases his ethics. Mind you -- Is that allowed ?

If our opinion of GJ was a 50/50, split our 16-17k in attendence at every home match would still beat your 100% support.

Anyway, the same people who are voting for Fatty Lambert are probably the same people who were calling him a waste of space and too slow last season.

hmmmm....fickleness must be a Bristolian trait.

Archived