IGNORED

Birmingham And Reading Wasting Valuable Places

Cookie

Its clear to see that both Birmingham and Reading are Premier League sides and are justing taking up valuable spaces in our league....it probably has something to do with money with both still receieving money from being relegated. After seeing the Birmingham and Reading match both teams looked like Premier League teams even though we did but up a good fight up against Birmingham and maybe should have drawn.

West Brom are a team that will be up and down for a long time, while Stoke and Hull are both Championship teams...

I am glad I am a supporter of a championship team because the Premier League is become too predicatable and unrealistic

Right thats my drunken rant over with....Goodnight.

Its clear to see that both Birmingham and Reading are Premier League sides and are justing taking up valuable spaces in our league....it probably has something to do with money with both still receieving money from being relegated. After seeing the Birmingham and Reading match both teams looked like Premier League teams even though we did but up a good fight up against Birmingham and maybe should have drawn.

West Brom are a team that will be up and down for a long time, while Stoke and Hull are both Championship teams...

I am glad I am a supporter of a championship team because the Premier League is become too predicatable and unrealistic

Yes they do both look like Prem sides, Reading more so than Brum I think, but I don't think you can put it purely down to money. If that were the case, Southampton, Charlton, Watford and all the others would have gone straight back up as well. It's also got little or nothing to do with their history either as I remember playing both in the lower leagues several times in the last 30 years.

Yes they do both look like Prem sides, Reading more so than Brum I think, but I don't think you can put it purely down to money. If that were the case, Southampton, Charlton, Watford and all the others would have gone straight back up as well. It's also got little or nothing to do with their history either as I remember playing both in the lower leagues several times in the last 30 years.

It is about the money - not because they have it but HOW they spend it - Southampton, Charlton and Watford all went for players either from lower leagues (varney is the 1 that springs to mind) or average championship players whilst losing many of their top players whereas Birmingham and Reading have largely kept the same team from last season yet still spent their money wisely on good players (kevin Phillipps & Noel Hunt)

They are the best 2 teams without doubt, despite our results against them, I'd say Brum were the better of the 2 that I had seen, obviosly looking at the score lines you can say Reading were the better team, but to be honest we were gifting Reading Goals.

Either way though, Niether Both Reading and Brum have been clever in that they haven't used any of the relegation money on transfers, instead they have both lost a few players for big transfer fee's and used it to get "cheaper" players in such as Phillips and MarcusBent for £1m in total, and reading got Noel Hunt for 600k who was a bargain.

Neither have gone crazy, but both due have wise experienced managers, personally I still expect them to be top 2.

It is about the money - not because they have it but HOW they spend it - Southampton, Charlton and Watford all went for players either from lower leagues (varney is the 1 that springs to mind) or average championship players whilst losing many of their top players whereas Birmingham and Reading have largely kept the same team from last season yet still spent their money wisely on good players (kevin Phillipps & Noel Hunt)

so you agree with me, it's not purely about money.

so you agree with me, it's not purely about money.

Yes it isnt purely about the money BUT it is a huge factor - obviously you have to spend the money wisely and both reading and birmingham have done. If you don't have any money to spend then you can't spend it can you?

and in this division you need money, end of

The management of the money is the most important factor in how well you will do

I'm sorry but that's completly wrong considering Hull are higher in the Prem than we are in the championship and are getting results against teams that would tear us in two.

After last season and thier start this season I have nothing but respect for Hull and I beleive they are a better team than both Birmingham and Reading.

Birmingham and Reading are both great teams but it's easier to look like a Premier League team when you are beating championship teams than when you are playing a good Premier League team, Hull are holding thier weight with the big boys.

I'm sorry but that's completly wrong considering Hull are higher in the Prem than we are in the championship and are getting results against teams that would tear us in two.

After last season and thier start this season I have nothing but respect for Hull and I beleive they are a better team than both Birmingham and Reading.

Birmingham and Reading are both great teams but it's easier to look like a Premier League team when you are beating championship teams than when you are playing a good Premier League team, Hull are holding thier weight with the big boys.

Hull have had a good start to their prem season but, I am certain of this, they will finish in the bottom 6 and possibly even the bottom three.

Archived