IGNORED

There Needs To Be Team Changes Next Week!

cityfan

Changes to the line up need to be made. Players playing poorly have had their chance. So change the line up and give others in the squad their chance to prove themselves and change our play

It has to be

.........Basso......

Wilson.........Carey............McCombe.........Mcallister (this for me should be our mainstay back 4)

Noble........Williams.........Elliott............Trundle ( An interchangeable midfield, but here we have talent and creativity)

.....John.............Akinde (Power, pace, goals and been John is proven)

SUBS:

Weale

Johnson

Orr

Dele

Maynard

Akinde deserves a go. No worse than any of the others and probably more hungry, looks good!

Nothing against Fontaine, but him or McCombe has to make way for Carey

Wilson is better than Orr in every respect!!!!

McIndoe needs to be dropped

Sproule doesn't really deliver

How can the above go wrong??????????

I'd go

Basso

Orr Carey McCombe McAlister

Noble Johnson Elliot McIndoe

John Maynard

bench

Trundle

Adebola

Fontaine

Wilson

Weale

Don't think that offers us enough. Orr, Mcindoe and Maynard all been poor and I don't think Maynard has the intelligent footballing brain(yet) that John does to work well enough with him. Akind a better prospect for me.

I don't care who plays.

But PLEASE play

4-4-2

and pick players based on form, I don't care how they have done in the past, if a player has played badly......DROP HIM, if a player has played well....PICK HIM.

Carey and McAllister should come in for starters without doubt!

Fontaine, Orr, Williams, Johnson, McIndoe's places should be considered in the team........maybe even Basso. He's done well, but he has still conceded alot of goals lately. Surely it is Weale's turn?

Quite agree there has to be some changes.....i cant understand we are clearly not picking our strongest team every week??

Id go

Basso

Orr...Carey.............Mccombe...Macalister

Sproule...........Noble..........Elliott...........Trundle

John............Adelebola.

Subs

Weale

Mcindoe

Fountaine

Wilson

Maynard

I don't care who plays.

But PLEASE play

4-4-2

and pick players based on form, I don't care how they have done in the past, if a player has played badly......DROP HIM, if a player has played well....PICK HIM.

Fontaine, Orr, Williams, Johnson, McIndoe's places should be considered in the team........maybe even Basso. He's done well, but he has still conceded alot of goals lately. Surely it is Weale's turn?

It's the players in front of Basso which are letting him down, players like Carey, who know how to deal with a forward and a loose ball give team mates around him confidence. He is our captain, he lets others around him know this.

So a fit Carey is NO good sat on a BENCH!!

It's the players in front of Basso which are letting him down, players like Carey, who know how to deal with a forward and a loose ball give team mates around him confidence. He is our captain, he lets others around him know this.

So a fit Carey is NO good sat on a BENCH!!

don't get me wrong, I don't really think Basso should be dropped, but the simple facts are, Basso has conceded alot of goals lately be it his fault or not?

let's be honest? do you think he would stick with Weale in the same circumstances?

don't get me wrong, I don't really think Basso should be dropped, but the simple facts are, Basso has conceded alot of goals lately be it his fault or not?

let's be honest? do you think he would stick with Weale in the same circumstances?

Nope to be honest Weale really has got a stinky deal in his time here.

Give players a chance if that side plays as poorly then change it again until we find the winning formula

Guest RobbieTurner
I would go for:

Basso (last chance saloon - could be dropped next game)

Orr

Carey

McCombe

Mcallister (could do with some competition here)

Wilson

Noble

Elliot

McIndoe

John

Trundle

Subs:

Adebola

Maynard

Johnson

Fontaine

Weale

Basso

Orr

Carey

McCombe

McAllister

Sproule

Elliott

Williams

Trundle

John

Maynard

Subs

Adebola

Weale

Fontaine

Johnson

Noble

I don't care who plays.

But PLEASE play

4-4-2

That would mean Elliott and a stronger partner, so we don't lose the ball. Noble?

I couldn't agree more and after witnessing Fontaine replicate his mistake against Forest for Palace's first goal (he let an Eagles player beat him on the right bye-line half way inside City's half), I'd drop him like a stone.

Absolutely. Each of Palace's goals was down to sloppy defensive play and I believe that's down to poor leadership of our back line. Not to mention square-pegs in round holes, so cheerio Brian and hello Jamie McCallister!

Actually,, McInndoe worked his socks off against Palace and didn't play badly. As for the others, Williams was a waste of space and Orr and Johnson were poor. However, Basso can't be blamed for any of yesterday's goals, or the strikes we've conceded recently. They've been down to awful defending, something that's alarmingly strangled our performances this season and needs to be changed pronto.

.........Basso......

Orr.........Carey............McCombe.........Mcallister

Noble (Williams)........Johnson.........Elliott............Trundle

.....Brooker (Dele).............Akinde (John)

SUBS:

Weale

Williams

J Wilson

Dele

John

This would be my team with the subs I would make if there are no injuries to deal with

Archived