IGNORED

Can We Be Informed Please.

Rich

Is it possible for the paying supporters of this club to be given the benefit of a little information now and again.

We have a situation where a lot of hard work uniting the club and achieving success is being

overturned by what appears to be a very large ego.

This has now turned to in house fighting amongst fans all because we are not kept informed of even the smallest details,

people are left to speculate on players fitness, lack of inclusion, inclusion, commitment, team selection/formation and it appears to be because Gary Johnson wants things done his way and everyone, the players the staff and the supporters have to do it his way, even when it's plainly not working for whatever reason.

"Trust me, see where we are at the end of the season before judging"(what if we're relegated?), with a bit more enlightenment perhaps a bit more leeway will be given by those that are doubting.

Come on Gary trust us,

Agreed.

There is obviously times when you can understand information not coming out, i.e prior to games to leave the manager guessing?

however when you look at the Lee Trundle example?

Plays VERY well Right Wing against Reading, Dropped to bench for next game and then dropped totally for the following game, doesn't play for the reserves in midweek and then again totally missing today?

People are understandably going to question.......what's going on?

Then you have McAllister, fit enough for the bench against the Argies......but not for Palace despite other full backs being off form? Carey plays 2 Reserve games and yet only gets a bench place, over defenders that are off form? (despite Gary saying last week, if your on the bench you have to be fit to be able to play 89mins?)

but hey.......Gary doesn't want us to talk about it till the end of the season?

Is it possible for the paying supporters of this club to be given the benefit of a little information now and again.

We have a situation where a lot of hard work uniting the club and achieving success is being

This has now turned to in house fighting amongst fans all because we are not kept informed of even the smallest details,

people are left to speculate on players fitness, lack of inclusion, inclusion, commitment, team selection/formation and it appears to be because Gary Johnson wants things done his way and everyone, the players the staff and the supporters have to do it his way, even when it's plainly not working for whatever reason.

"Trust me, see where we are at the end of the season before judging"(what if we're relegated?), with a bit more enlightenment perhaps a bit more leeway will be given by those that are doubting.

Come on Gary trust us,

Employees performarances can't be discussed publicly.

Not by the employer anyway.

Come on Gary trust us,

I agree (sort of) being given some more information would be nice but you have to accept that the more information the club puts in the public domain (which because of the internet seems to be anything outside the club) the more other clubs will use it against us. IF there is a lack of fitness with any player that we have to play like Marv at the end of last season do we want to alert other clubs to this.

Also its not like our opinions really matters because we cant make decisions or help all we can control is if we want to go or not which to me really isn't a decision

I agree (sort of) being given some more information would be nice but you have to accept that the more information the club puts in the public domain (which because of the internet seems to be anything outside the club) the more other clubs will use it against us. IF there is a lack of fitness with any player that we have to play like Marv at the end of last season do we want to alert other clubs to this.

Also its not like our opinions really matters because we cant make decisions or help all we can control is if we want to go or not which to me really isn't a decision

My thoughts are that as we pay the wages we have the right to be informed us as supporters i mean

Since when are BBC discussing their employees performarances publicly?

Announcing the suspensions in an earlier statement, Mr Thompson said he would be returning from a holiday and would "in the coming days, announce what action we will take".

This gross lapse of taste by the performers and the production team has angered licence payers

Mark Thompson

Statement in full

"Since Sunday, I have been in regular contact with the senior executives I tasked with handling this issue," he said.

"In the meantime, I have decided that it is not appropriate for either Russell Brand or Jonathan Ross to continue broadcasting on the BBC until I have seen the full report of the actions of all concerned.

"This gross lapse of taste by the performers and the production team has angered licence payers."

http://news.BBC.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7696714.stm - I note you didn't answer my question.

http://news.BBC.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7696714.stm - I note you didn't answer my question.

They made their employment treaty override public themselves. Politician answer from BBC. Saying nothing really.

Poor man.

Besides that, it's not much to tell. Managers like managing directors are paid to be the scapegoats for what everyone knows; The uncomfortable truth that no one really has a clue why it turnes out the way it does. If something goes wrong they have to show the power to act - whatever that might lead to.

Listen to the commentators - empty rhetorics.

Like this post ; )

Even if it's to the detriment of the teams performances?

How would it be to the detriment of the team performance if for example the fans are informed why Noble hadnt started a game until 3 games ago and Trundle hasnt got on the pitch since coming on and being part of an improvement during the Reading fiasco.

The possible explanations so far as I can see are that Johnson thinks they are crap, or they are injured, or they have fallen out with him, or they are being disciplined, or they have personal problems.

Whatever the reason, how would making it public affect team performance.

Something is happening behind the scenes or something has happened. It doesn't take a scientist to figure that out. I've heard all the stories about alleged bust ups etc in the camp and I would find it unprofessional of Johnson not to select the best possible side because of personal problems with certain players. I don't care what there problems are, All I care about as a paying customer is to see my team playing to the best of it's ability.

That isn't happening because I believe the best possible team and tactics are not being used. I feel short changed after today and start to think is it really worth it to spend all that time and money to watch players like McIndoe look totally uninterested and not giving a ****. If players like him don't want to play then ###### play the players that do want to play and fight for the red shirt. Even if that means playing a 17 year old youth player it has to be better than seeing someone out there who doesn't want to. I can accept defeat but what I can't accept is players being paid excellent money and producing absolute shit like that. If were going to lose fine but I want to see some passion from them. What I don't understand is players like Trundle, Akinde etc want to play but can't get in the team yet there is players that seem like they don't want to play and they are in the side every week.

Our current situation will really test Johnson's managerial abilities. He has a tough job on his hands to regain that dressing room and getting them running through brick walls for us again.

Something is happening behind the scenes or something has happened. It doesn't take a scientist to figure that out. I've heard all the stories about alleged bust ups etc in the camp and I would find it unprofessional of Johnson not to select the best possible side because of personal problems with certain players. I don't care what there problems are, All I care about as a paying customer is to see my team playing to the best of it's ability.

That isn't happening because I believe the best possible team and tactics are not being used. I feel short changed after today and start to think is it really worth it to spend all that time and money to watch players like McIndoe look totally uninterested and not giving a ###### If players like him don't want to play then ###### play the players that do want to play and fight for the red shirt. Even if that means playing a 17 year old youth player it has to be better than seeing someone out there who doesn't want to. I can accept defeat but what I can't accept is players being paid excellent money and producing absolute shit like that. If were going to lose fine but I want to see some passion from them. What I don't understand is players like Trundle, Akinde etc want to play but can't get in the team yet there is players that seem like they don't want to play and they are in the side every week.

Our current situation will really test Johnson's managerial abilities. He has a tough job on his hands to regain that dressing room and getting them running through brick walls for us again.

Superb post. Completely agree.

That isn't happening because I believe the best possible team and tactics are not being used. I feel short changed after today and start to think is it really worth it to spend all that time and money to watch players like McIndoe look totally uninterested and not giving a ###### If players like him don't want to play then ###### play the players that do want to play and fight for the red shirt. Even if that means playing a 17 year old youth player it has to be better than seeing someone out there who doesn't want to. I can accept defeat but what I can't accept is players being paid excellent money and producing absolute shit like that. If were going to lose fine but I want to see some passion from them. What I don't understand is players like Trundle, Akinde etc want to play but can't get in the team yet there is players that seem like they don't want to play and they are in the side every week.

Well put Dan, You can see by the way the players are playing there is unrest in the club, there is growing unrest with supporters with the way the team have been playing. So it's about time the paying supporter who are essential to City, are kept up to date with injuries and whats going on with certain players.

If the team don't get good results, then drop players who are not doing it. On the other hand why aren't the players doing it?

Come on Gary trust us,

Totally agree!!!

What happens in the dressing room and on the training ground should stay there. I see no reason why it needs to become public knowledge. Arsene Wengers post match interview today was to the same effect, after Gallas' outburst during midweek he has subsequently been stripped of the captaincy yet Wenger has refused to come out and make a statement on the matter, can't remember his exact words but basically, what happens in the dressing room is private. What benefit would it be to all us supporters if we knew all the ins and outs of the dressing room?

Good post apart from what I have highlighted in bold. Mcindoe worked his socks off yesterday and played reasonably well in what was a terrible performance. Where has this Mcindoe looks disinterested come from? For me, he looks like the only one interested at the moment and at least he is trying to put it right.

If we are going to start calling people disinterested then my shout would go to someone like Fontaine or Williams because they look the most disinterested to me.

Finally, what was this break in mention in GJ's interview? Cant find any info on it anywhere. Thanks.

Good post apart from what I have highlighted in bold. Mcindoe worked his socks off yesterday and played reasonably well in what was a terrible performance. Where has this Mcindoe looks disinterested come from? For me, he looks like the only one interested at the moment and at least he is trying to put it right.

If we are going to start calling people disinterested then my shout would go to someone like Fontaine or Williams because they look the most disinterested to me.

Finally, what was this break in mention in GJ's interview? Cant find any info on it anywhere. Thanks.

I must admit he was one of the best performers for us yesterday but that wasn't exactly hard considering. My comments were said during the heat of the moment not long after I had got home from the match. McIndoe the last couple of games has looked like he don't want to be here no more. Or maybe it's because he is just frustrated by it and he is actually trying to hard to put in a good performance and change a game.

Yes there was a break in on the team coach before the game at the team hotel with kit and medical equipment being stolen.

I must admit he was one of the best performers for us yesterday but that wasn't exactly hard considering. My comments were said during the heat of the moment not long after I had got home from the match. McIndoe the last couple of games has looked like he don't want to be here no more. Or maybe it's because he is just frustrated by it and he is actually trying to hard to put in a good performance and change a game.

Yes there was a break in on the team coach before the game at the team hotel with kit and medical equipment being stolen.

No worries mate and thanks for the reply.

We all have said things in the heat of the moment. By god, i surely have. However, word of advice, be prepared for people like CHEESE to bring up your comments you said in the heat of the moment.........a year later on.

And what does that melt down to?

This is the meltdown (in english). I don't expect the management to discuss individual players performances

or non performance, I would just like enough info to be given to the paying supporters which might stop (some) of the speculation and in house fighting amongst our own supporters.

They made their employment treaty override public themselves. Politician answer from BBC. Saying nothing really.

Poor man.

Besides that, it's not much to tell. Managers like managing directors are paid to be the scapegoats for what everyone knows; The uncomfortable truth that no one really has a clue why it turnes out the way it does. If something goes wrong they have to show the power to act - whatever that might lead to.

Listen to the commentators - empty rhetorics.

Like this post ; )

Can I have some of what you've been taking.

Archived